OT - I don't mind turning a quick buck on a current event but this may be a little over the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
This appeared right after the Trump shooting on the MSN home page....

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Another example of the Cultural Decay that's growing. I'd be embarrassed if Fox did this if it were Biden or Obama. While the SS was rushing him off stage he ordered them to stop so he could do fist pumps to the crowd with blood on his face not knowing if another bullet was headed his way. It will go down as the most bad azz events in American Political History.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
For just 4 recurring payments of $99.99 you will be able to get a digitally signed copy of the fist pump photo directly from trumps website in about a week.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The judge just demised the secret document case against Trump. Not on merit but on appropriation clause. Jack Smith is in a pickle. If he appeals, then that puts the DC Jan 6th case on hold even longer while it works its way through the courts.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The news networks are taking the level of hate talking down. They are using their heads understanding the gravity of what happened Saturday.
is an ad, and not MSN selling this product directly?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The judge just demised the secret document case against Trump. Not on merit but on appropriation clause. Jack Smith is in a pickle. If he appeals, then that puts the DC Jan 6th case on hold even longer while it works its way through the courts.
Probably for the best. She was going to delay it past the election anyway. It will be appealed, and assuming it is reversed (should be, but with this corrupt SC who knows) she will be pulled from the case. It's an all-in bet that he wins re-election. Probably a smart bet. The Dems played the whole thing timid, and have been burned for it. As per usual.

Good chance though the the Appeals Court is sick of her crap and quickly reverses it and pulls her. That would put the SC in the pickle. They would probably sit on the appeal as they're not in session, which wins a delay but makes them look even worse than now.

• Angry

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Similar to the "I can't breathe" shirts people wore while robbing CVSs and Targets a few years back.

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Probably for the best. She was going to delay it past the election anyway. It will be appealed, and assuming it is reversed (should be, but with this corrupt SC who knows) she will be pulled from the case. It's an all-in bet that he wins re-election. Probably a smart bet. The Dems played the whole thing timid, and have been burned for it. As per usual.

Good chance though the the Appeals Court is sick of her crap and quickly reverses it and pulls her. That would put the SC in the pickle. They would probably sit on the appeal as they're not in session, which wins a delay but makes them look even worse than now.
Statements from a Constitutional Scholar.

Corrupt?

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
While the SS was rushing him off stage he ordered them to stop so he could do fist pumps to the crowd with blood on his face not knowing if another bullet was headed his way.
He also asked them to fetch his shoes.

I'm not promoting any conspiracy theories, but it's surprising the SS did not carry him off the stage and toss him into a limo in about 10 seconds, no matter what Trump "ordered" them to do.

But I guess former Presidents get the Junior Varsity when it comes to SS detail.

He had TWO women protecting him, FFS.

Also, I'm pretty sure that T shirt has been around a while and has nothing to do with Trump. Bad timing on the ad, though.

Last edited:

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024

I'm not promoting any conspiracy theories, but it's surprising the SS did not carry him off the stage and toss him into a limo in about 10 seconds, no matter what Trump "ordered" them to do.

But I guess former Presidents get the Junior Varsity when it comes to SS detail.

Little TDS Butt Hurt?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Good question...the same way he lost his tie, maybe?

When a handful of SS men (and women) jump on top of you to block bullets, clothing accessories are the least of your worries.
Yeah I'm not going anywhere with it, and to say the least it was a chaotic situation,

Even still, seems odd to lose your shoes like that. Even if they weren't lace-ups.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
If you could draw up the absolute ideal failed assasination attempt, at the ideal time, with the perfect photo, we just witnessed it. Could not have been more perfect for Trump. The ear, the blood on the face, the photo with the flag, right before the RNC. Tell me a more perfect outcome and I will try to believe it.

• Sad

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
If you could draw up the absolute ideal failed assasination attempt, at the ideal time, with the perfect photo, we just witnessed it. Could not have been more perfect for Trump. The ear, the blood on the face, the photo with the flag, right before the RNC. Tell me a more perfect outcome and I will try to believe it.
Almost too perfect 🤔

Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

• Sad

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011

Also, I'm pretty sure that T shirt has been around a while and has nothing to do with Trump. Bad timing on the ad, though.
Half of his SS detail consisted of 5’2” balls of estrogen. Trumps a big boy. I don’t think carrying him anywhere was an option.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I considered doing something...not that blatant though. I can engrave cups and would like to put the trump '24 banner with "missed me"...but that's about it. Don't really go all in on these short range viral things.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The timing is probably not best, not for Trump anyway. Others could have capitalized on the sympathy, Trump will not. It might he hard to see right now, but people will forget pretty quickly. This election has barely begun. A couple weeks before the election wouldve been better for him I think.

Also, that it was a Republican shooter takes some wind out of those sails.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
The timing is probably not best, not for Trump anyway. Others could have capitalized on the sympathy, Trump will not. It might he hard to see right now, but people will forget pretty quickly. This election has barely begun. A couple weeks before the election wouldve been better for him I think.

Blind Denial from TDS.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

That registered Republican aspect is weird. At 20 years old, his only association with the Republican party would be with Trump as the leader. In other words, there is no way that this Republican party resonated with him so he decided to shoot Trump. He would have to be a Republican because of Trump. The only way I can think about that making sense is if he had someone older in his ear talking about the need to take back the party. What am I missing?

patdog

May 28, 2007
So Trump had 2 people killed for a photo op? You sure you want to stick with this ridiculous story.

patdog

May 28, 2007
That registered Republican aspect is weird. At 20 years old, his only association with the Republican party would be with Trump as the leader. In other words, there is no way that this Republican party resonated with him so he decided to shoot Trump. He would have to be a Republican because of Trump. The only way I can think about that making sense is if he had someone older in his ear talking about the need to take back the party. What am I missing?
He probably registered to vote against Trump in the primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login