OT - I doubt I could tame her

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
how i met your mother GIF

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Then it'd be really great if you literally got a free 17n ad blocker, just sayin, because it's an easy fix
Did you fall off your bed this morning? I’ve got an ad-blocker thank you very much. Maybe try to ask questions before you shoot next time.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Did you fall off your bed this morning? I’ve got an ad-blocker thank you very much. Maybe try to ask questions before you shoot next time.
There's more than one out there and they work well. Maybe you should be the one asking questions

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
There's more than one out there and they work well. Maybe you should be the one asking questions
Dude! Mine has been working extremely well. I’m sent to ONE shady website with an ad that has no X to click it off and you’re saying to should find something else?

Maybe I should be asking questions such as “Why haven’t you taken your meds this morning?”

This is such an odd hill to want to die on.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Easy fellas, there are better things to fight about in this thread. I recommend focusing on the hot crazy chick.

my favorite part of the story was when she stole the hat and taser from the cop, and the cop didn’t notice until much later and just decided to drop by her house later that night to look around…only for his belongings, I’m sure.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I doubt you’d want to try. That’s more trouble than you could imagine.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The interview surprised me. I was expecting the "Cash Me Outside" girl.

She's attractive, seems smart, apparently sober for now and owns all her past BS.

I'm not sure I'd be doing as well as her with the start she got in life.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login