OT: I think I can fix her***

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
By the way, I googled her and her Facebook profile lists her education as Mississippi University For Women. I think we have found the alumnus we can name the school after.
Hahaha, that quick Facebook search reveals quickly that there’s no way this was going wrong ******************************************************

Reactions: Dawgg

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Sharon Stone Reaction GIF by FILMTASTIC

dawgbone.sixpack

Sep 15, 2012
Or it sounds like he may be released soon from Baptist Memorial, so we'll see if he can verify how the date went. It's not really a taco date with just a single stab wound.
It’s actually a she that will be getting out of the hospital soon. Scissor violence

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I dated the "crazy" one in college for a couple of years. Plate-thrower, kicked dents in my car and tried to run me over with hers. I think she threw rocks through my house windows, but was never able to confirm that. Great sext though... worth it? Maybe.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I never had a violently crazy girlfriend. I did have a couple who seemed normal at first. Their brain existed in some other crazy universe. I never found any reasonable access to it. Only one was a redhead. Luckily, I barely survived that encounter.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I dated the "crazy" one in college for a couple of years. Plate-thrower, kicked dents in my car and tried to run me over with hers. I think she threw rocks through my house windows, but was never able to confirm that. Great set though... worth it? Maybe.
As long as you survive? Always worth it

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login