OT in portal

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Brey Walker from OU in the portal. Waste of time even thinking about it but damn...5 star dude. Perfect fit for us.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Appears he was a complete bust at Okie. I'd rather get an experienced starter looking for pass blocking reps.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Appears he was a complete bust at Okie. I'd rather get an experienced starter looking for pass blocking reps.
Yep, didn't start at all last year. I'd think we could find others that are comparable. But, if he's not much drama, doesn't hurt to give him a call to gauge interest. If he wants to go through some pseudo-recruiting process again, next.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Well, Lashley was a complete bust for Bama, and he was still our best option this year.

No clue if this guy is worth having, and certainly Oklahoma is not Bama, but I still doubt that not breaking into the starting lineup for OU by RS Senior year is a disqualifier. I do think you have to question whether he is willing to take advantage of his covid year of eligibility since he had already redshirted. If he's not interested in sticking around for a second year, that certainly limits his value if it doesn't look like he's ready to come in and start.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Hard to imagine a big 5 star tackle that can't block and is a bust. Wonder what his malfunction was besides lack of experience. Cross didn't play his first year either. Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't this dude a freshman this season ?? Edited to admit I was wrong. Signed in 18. Maybe he sucks

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Well, Lashley was a complete bust for Bama, and he was still our best option this year.

No clue if this guy is worth having, and certainly Oklahoma is not Bama, but I still doubt that not breaking into the starting lineup for OU by RS Senior year is a disqualifier. I do think you have to question whether he is willing to take advantage of his covid year of eligibility since he had already redshirted. If he's not interested in sticking around for a second year, that certainly limits his value if it doesn't look like he's ready to come in and start.

I don't think being the backup right tackle and playing in 8 games in each of your last 2 years at Bama qualifies as a being a complete bust.

That said, I saw a comment that Walker didn't play at all in 2021, but I think that's wrong. Appears he played a decent amount as a backup.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login