OT: Jeans on old guys

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Real men tuck it down the right leg! You left leaning pansy ****
Always the right leg. If it shifts left I have to find a place to fix it immediately. Russians could be attacking but I’m taking a minute to get that bad boy reoriented or my entire aim would be off anyway!

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I wear jeans all the time. What age should stop and what is the replacement?
I transitioned from Levi’s to Kuhl khakis years ago. They have other colors as well but most comfortable pants I’ve ever worn and they stay up since I came down with that Noassatall disease. I still have a few pair of jeans and about every six months I’ll wear a pair and think “ What the 17 was I thinking “. I probably wisened up in my early 40’s.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I transitioned from Levi’s to Kuhl khakis years ago. They have other colors as well but most comfortable pants I’ve ever worn and they stay up since I came down with that Noassatall disease. I still have a few pair of jeans and about every six months I’ll wear a pair and think “ What the 17 was I thinking “. I probably wisened up in my early 40’s.
Do they have a stretch waist? *

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
First you retire, then jeans in the winter and cargo shorts in the summer. Dress pants hang in the closet.
First you retire and buy an RV. Then you never spend more than a few days in a climate that requires the wearing of long sleeved britches before moving further south.

Reactions: [email protected]

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
First you retire and buy an RV. Then you never spend more than a few days in a climate that requires the wearing of long sleeved britches before moving further south.
I know you’re kidding, but when my kids get older and I have a little disposable income, I’m buying a class C and me and the Mrs are going on some adventures.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login