OT: Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Apologies if this has been covered. I didn't see any threads on it.

1) Is she a bit cray cray? Got caught up in the "Me Too" movement?
2) She motivated by money and career opportunities?
3) Was Johnny's career already tailing off before the Op Ed was published?
4) Was the relationship abusive both ways? or Just from Johnny?
5) Drug use by only Johnny? Or both?
6) Amber not really into men and was unhappy?

I'm not a huge Depp fan, but he deserved the opportunity to finish out the Pirates franchise.
He IS Jack Sparrow and made that character.

BoomBoom.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012
Apologies if this has been covered. I didn't see any threads on it.

1) Is she a bit cray cray? Got caught up in the "Me Too" movement?
2) She motivated by money and career opportunities?
3) Was Johnny's career already tailing off before the Op Ed was published?
4) Was the relationship abusive both ways? or Just from Johnny?
5) Drug use by only Johnny? Or both?
6) Amber not really into men and was unhappy?

I'm not a huge Depp fan, but he deserved the opportunity to finish out the Pirates franchise.
He IS Jack Sparrow and made that character.

3) a good bit of both. He took Pirates 5 because he desperately needed money and no other opportunities for that kind of payday were there. But he also got the Fantastic Beasts role after that, so I guess his career was back on an upswing. The Op Ed definitely cost him that role.

IPMdawg

Aug 22, 2012
From what I’ve seen online, both are addicts and treated each other poorly. Only evidence of domestic abuse is of her abusing him. She definitely wanted in on the Me Too clout. Disney cut him from Pirates. Warner Brothers replaced him in the last two Harry Potter prequels. He lost tens of millions from getting dropped from those movies. I’d say he his damages are legit and she will have to pay up. I wonder if he can sue Disney and WB if they didn’t do their due diligence to investigate her claims?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
The oddest thing I've learned from this is that he's from Owensboro, KY.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Even though I have yet to seek out info on this pathetic saga, I am informed because I apparently cant avoid it well enough.

- For sure she is crazy. On the hot crazy matrix she is at the peak of the DANGER ZONE.
- Who knows why she did what she did. Who knows why Depp did what he did. They clearly arent healthy for one another.
- Depp's career was tailing off. By no means over, but sure tailing off.
- The relationship was clearly abusive both ways. Both are eccentric, unstable, and use. Thats a toxic combination.

Why this 17ing shitshow has lasted 6 weeks is beyond me. Its all disgusting, regardless of the outcome. 17ing pathetic. Drugs, immaturity, money, and a touch of instability leads to some really terrible endings.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I heard the State of MS is going to open up a mole cricket season where you have to apply for a permit kind of like you do for alligator season, anybody heard if there's any truth to that? I'd like to stock the freezer w/ some Dale's flavored crickets before football season if possible. Thanks is advance for all of the replies I expect to get

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Even though I have yet to seek out info on this pathetic saga, I am informed because I apparently cant avoid it well enough.

- For sure she is crazy. On the hot crazy matrix she is at the peak of the DANGER ZONE.
- Who knows why she did what she did. Who knows why Depp did what he did. They clearly arent healthy for one another.
- The relationship was clearly abusive both ways. Both are eccentric, unstable, and use. Thats a toxic combination.

Why this 17ing shitshow has lasted 6 weeks is beyond me. Its all disgusting, regardless of the outcome. 17ing pathetic. Drugs, immaturity, money, and a touch of instability leads to some really terrible endings.

Not that she's not plenty attractive, but for hollywood, I don't see how she isn't way left of the hot/crazy cutoff line. You can find somebody that good looking in pretty much any decent sized town in the southeast. They'll probably be bat **** crazy also, but probably not **** in your bed crazy.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
This trial is what happens when two people with too much money love each other, and cocaine, and booze, and pills very very much.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Not taking sides but he is way out there himself. Way too many drugs.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Not that she's not plenty attractive, but for hollywood, I don't see how she isn't way left of the hot/crazy cutoff line. You can find somebody that good looking in pretty much any decent sized town in the southeast. They'll probably be bat **** crazy also, but probably not **** in your bed crazy.

**** in your bed crazy is too crazy for me thanks! My Dad used to point out the super hot ladies and told me to do anything I could with those hotties except take them home with me. He said you need to remember that every one of those smoking hot broads already had anywhere between one and a dozen men somewhere out there in the side and she was constantly making their life miserable as hell.

He also said if I thought I wanted to marry a girl I needed to try the "Pull My Finger" on her. If she got super pissed and stomped off I should pass her by but... if she laughed and punched me in the arm I should go ahead and propose.

He said if she turned around and had me pull HER finger I should go straight to the court house and marry her that day.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Never heard of Heard. But Depp makes a lot of money for a lot of people in the industry. She's toast.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I heard the State of MS is going to open up a mole cricket season where you have to apply for a permit kind of like you do for alligator season, anybody heard if there's any truth to that? I'd like to stock the freezer w/ some Dale's flavored crickets before football season if possible. Thanks is advance for all of the replies I expect to get

What's the daily bag/possession limit?

Asking for a friend...

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Emotionally they were toxic towards each other but she beat the **** out of him and cut off his finger. There's a small chance he might work again. She better start an Onlyfans account.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I would not argue with anyone that placed her anywhere within the red circled area.
She seems to be very much atop the DANGER ZONE area of hot crazy matrix.

Funny enough, I didnt add the picture of her, this has very much been discussed on reddit. The red circle is all me.
View attachment 24489

Last edited:

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
This trial was televised. Ghislaine Maxwell's wasn't. Interesting.

What if I told you different courts in different places have different rules when it comes to televising trials? What if I went on to tell you federal court, where Ghislaine Maxwell was tried, are never televised?

BoomBoom.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012

If any of yall think **** in the bed is peak crazy.....you ain't seen crazy, son.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
If any of yall think **** in the bed is peak crazy.....you ain't seen crazy, son.

Its more of a sustained combo thru multiple years with things like intentionally shitting the bed, slicing off the tip of his finger, and simply being with Depp thru all the things she claims he has done. To that last part, she is crazy if she is making it up and crazy for wanting to be with someone who does those things if its true. Either way- crazy.

BoomBoom.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012
Its more of a sustained combo thru multiple years with things like intentionally shitting the bed, slicing off the tip of his finger, and simply being with Depp thru all the things she claims he has done. To that last part, she is crazy if she is making it up and crazy for wanting to be with someone who does those things if its true. Either way- crazy.

Oh, she's crazy. Just saying there's a lot of ladies out there saying hold my beer. She's an 8 out of 10 on the crazy scale, tops. I'd put her at a 7.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
The legal outcome really doesn’t even matter. His public image has been rehabilitated, and his fan base re-energized. She’s become a meme for shitting the bed, literally.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
In Depp ****: The Saga of the tacodawg

(We've all heard this story before; never knew Johnny posted on SP.)

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
She should coach at State. Because no matter the outcome, we know it won't be the first time she's **** the bed.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
The legal outcome really doesn’t even matter. His public image has been rehabilitated, and his fan base re-energized. She’s become a meme for shitting the bed, literally.

I think he has blown so much money that every million actually helps at this point. He was also in litigation with his financial advisors suing them for basically letting him blow his money and their response was basically that he didn't listen to them and did what he wanted. Not sure what happened with that. I did see a snippet of messages where he was basically drawing a line at stopping private jet travel because flying commercial would be a nightmare.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login