OT: Just love it when ...

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
Have you shot your age yet, King? That's my goal some day, but unless I'm still playing golf in my 90s, that's probably not going to happen. 🤣
No, sir. The closest I've ever come was shooting 71 when I was, I believe, 69.

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
Bo, you keep some funny hours. 😁
I have insomnia a few times a year, and it’s usually before something I am looking forward to. One of my besties is hosting an oyster roast tonight with about 12 bushels and 20 of us bring some pretty elite bourbon we Uber over from a nearby hotel , this hotel now sells about 15 rooms each year and they have no guess as to why. Any how since the board wasn’t flooded with tons of posts & we aren’t back to our world wide status & I was testing some bourbon….I decided to try and be the last post on most of the front page post. Levels of creativity vary. I napped form 230 to 9, so I will be juiced for this evening. Charleston oysters served in Waxhaw NC

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I have insomnia a few times a year, and it’s usually before something I am looking forward to. One of my besties is hosting an oyster roast tonight with about 12 bushels and 20 of us bring some pretty elite bourbon we Uber over from a nearby hotel , this hotel now sells about 15 rooms each year and they have no guess as to why. Any how since the board wasn’t flooded with tons of posts & we aren’t back to our world wide status & I was testing some bourbon….I decided to try and be the last post on most of the front page post. Levels of creativity vary. I napped form 230 to 9, so I will be juiced for this evening. Charleston oysters served in Waxhaw NC
I love oysters - in all their forms.😉

Fowlmoodin99

Joined Oct 28, 1998
Jan 20, 2022
I have insomnia every night. I wish I had an oyster roast with twenty of my bourbon sizzling friends every night! What fun!!! Enjoy every minute.