OT - Last of Us Episode 6 - Spoiler

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Good episode! Wish they would have spent more time with the "off the grid" couple. Good chemistry in that short scene. Although, if you've survived that long in the wilds of Wyoming would you leave dead game hanging outside the door to your cabin? Best episode so far?

Last edited:

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
Good episode! Wish they would have spent more time with the "off the grid" couple. Good chemistry in that short scene. Although, if you've survived that long in the wilds of Wyoming would you leave dead game hanging outside the door to your cabin? Best episode so far?
I thought the Native American woman seemed familiar, and it's because she was played by Northern Exposure's Elaine Miles. Very distinct delivery.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
My only real gripe at this point is that I feel like they are introducing interesting, new characters in every episode but then either immediately killing them off or leaving them behind WAY too quickly. I'm liking the show, though

Mud84

Oct 14, 2012
Didnt click the spoilers. been working so much OT i haven't had time to watch it yet.... will report back tomorrow after i watch the episode tomorrow morning.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login