OT: Leach STATE Sweatshirt

ShelBitty

Oct 11, 2022
Does anybody know if or where you could get your hands on one just like Mike wears? I know campus bookmart has something very similar but they don't have the size I need, plus it would be nice to find the version he has with the pocket and without the hood thats never gonna be used.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Either Maroon and Co or The Lodge has similar sweatshirts. I don't think any of them make the sweatshirt with pockets in the front.

Reactions: ShelBitty

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Just go to your local sportswear store that prints clothing and have them screen the word STATE on a black sweatshirt. They shouldn't have any issues with copyright laws.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Does anybody know if or where you could get your hands on one just like Mike wears? I know campus bookmart has something very similar but they don't have the size I need, plus it would be nice to find the version he has with the pocket and without the hood thats never gonna be used.
Campus Bookmart should be able to get you any size you need if you order it. But I don't think you can get the adidas version that Leach wears anywhere.

Reactions: ShelBitty

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
College Life Drinking GIF

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
i had one made in maroon a couple years back. Actually had a few made for family as well. Had the made at Signmark in Pearl( no I don’t live there) but they can hook you up

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login