OT: Leadership Visualized

Status
Not open for further replies.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’m pulling for him and I’m very impressed

But I’m afraid the clock may be winding down on his time in charge. Russia appears to be using larger bombs now. People are about to start getting hungry. Despite the images on the news, there are a decent amount of Ukrainians that don’t care what country they are poor in, they just want peace. They don’t view the governments as being much different. I guess we’ll see what happens.

Side note: It is funny that someone on this board said Russia would struggle moving vehicles through the mud if they attacked in winter…and that’s exactly what’s happened.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Actually Glory said if they waited until the ground thawed after winter they would struggle. But it doesn't matter. There are plenty of paved roads and they are coming straight down them. In long convoys.

I disagree with your other statement to jethreaux. These people are fighting like hell. No way they want to be apart of Russia. There are 4-5 year old articles showing how much they want to be away from Russia after Crimea.

Ukraine has an oligarch corruption problem, but they want to be free. That's why they elected an outsider like Zelensky. The Russian Army may defeat the Ukrainian army, but there is no chance in hell they hold that country for more than a few months. The Taliban was 60,000. Iraqi insurgents we're half that. There might be closer to a million Ukrainian insurgents. And the west is going to be arming them to the teeth.

Ukrainians are as likely to accept being Russian controlled as Texans would be Mexican controlled.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
In one of the senate briefings Monday someone within the Pentagon told them the war could drag on for years, someone even said 10 years. I find that very hard to believe it even goes a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login