OT: Lockwood & Co.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Binged this with my oldest this past weekend on Netflix. It’s really, really good. If you’re looking for a scary (but not too scary) supernatural thriller/detective show, I highly recommend it.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Binged this with my oldest this past weekend on Netflix. It’s really, really good. If you’re looking for a scary (but not too scary) supernatural thriller/detective show, I highly recommend it.
I thought it was just ok. Really dragged in the middle. Spent all their FX budget on first 2 and last 2 eps.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I thought it was just ok. Really dragged in the middle. Spent all their FX budget on first 2 and last 2 eps.
I would agree with you that it drags a bit in episodes 5-6. But I thought Episode 3 was legitimately scary. The one with the Red Room and the Screaming Staircase. Those chants were genuinely creepy and that episode made me wonder if this series was for young adults, which is what I was led to believe.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Wife watched it and was telling me about it. She’s wanting to watch it together

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login