OT: Mindhunters on Netflix.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Y’all should read some of John Douglas’s books. Very disturbing stuff.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Great show but it does leave you hanging by never going into the BTK as the were leading up to.
You are correct. I got so involved with the Atlanta murders I really did not pay much attention. I am old enough to remember the Atlanta killings and the Son of Sam stuff going on. I also remember Manson.

Reactions: msstatelp1

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
One of my favorite shows. Hoping one day it will happen but it may be too late. The Killer got mixed reviews, it was alright. Maybe that will encourage him to pursue another season of MindHunter.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
One of my favorite shows. Hoping one day it will happen but it may be too late. The Killer got mixed reviews, it was alright. Maybe that will encourage him to pursue another season of MindHunter.
there were actually a lot of rumors this past summer of them trying to bring it back but when they canceled it they had to release everyone from their contracts and all of the main cast are contractually obligated to other projects now. Fincher said it will probably be a no-go forever.

Reactions: HWY51dog

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think it is 50/50. It just showed back up at Netflix. Maybe they are getting a feel with viewers who missed it.

Reactions: HWY51dog

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I’ve listened to the Atlanta Monster podcast and mind hunter is pretty accurate.
Guess it depends on whose point of view you choose to believe.

I mean, it's been over 40 years and they still haven't charged anyone for the murders of those young boys.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016

I mean, it's been over 40 years and they still haven't charged anyone for the murders of those young boys.
I’m just saying the depiction of the investigation was accurate. Not who done it. Although he did it.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

There is definitely something about that investigation that does not sit on well on my mind today.

patdog

May 28, 2007
There is definitely something about that investigation that does not sit on well on my mind today.
The investigation was flubbed in. Lot of ways, one reason being many of the murders were in different jurisdictions. But there zero doubt they convicted the right guy.

Reactions: stateu1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login