OT: Ministry of Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
The head of DHS’s dystopian titled Disinformation Governance Board has apparently not studied history or contemplated human nature. The threat to marginalized communities comes from free speech minimalists like her. The greatest abuses in history correspond with speech controls. pic.twitter.com/qXgNAIw3t4— Justin Amash (@justinamash) April 28, 2022 🤡🌎 Biden’s head of the new “Disinformation Governance Board” pic.twitter.com/RZqILqT18c— Clown World Today 🤡🌎 (@cwt_news) April 29, 2022 Thoughts?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Anybody else cautiously optimistic about Top Gun 2? I think I am. I normally don't care too much about going to iMax shows but I think this one almost demands it.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
******* nuts! This will not be abused if it survives the courts.******

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
******* nuts! This will not be abused if it survives the courts.******

Did you have a cussword at the beginning and end? Did you use beginning and end sarkasterics? Or one cuss word and one set of sarkasterics?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Did you have a cussword at the beginning and end? Did you use beginning and end sarkasterics? Or one cuss word and one set of sarkasterics?

F word first. Sarcastic last. She does have a good singing voice. She has nice BJ lips. But she is ******* nuts.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

The beauty of his post is that it works perfectly in all scenarios.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I don’t know what I’m more excited for, Multiverse of Madness or Love & Thunder.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Did yall see they were redoing Firestarter?
Cant believe they are trying to replace Drew Barrymore****

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Anybody else cautiously optimistic about Top Gun 2? I think I am. I normally don't care too much about going to iMax shows but I think this one almost demands it.

I'm gonna check it out for no other reason than I'm an aviation enthusiast, particularly military aviation. F/A-18 Super Hornets + iMax = yes, please.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
The head of DHS’s dystopian titled Disinformation Governance Board has apparently not studied history or contemplated human nature. The threat to marginalized communities comes from free speech minimalists like her. The greatest abuses in history correspond with speech controls. pic.twitter.com/qXgNAIw3t4— Justin Amash (@justinamash) April 28, 2022 🤡🌎 Biden’s head of the new “Disinformation Governance Board” pic.twitter.com/RZqILqT18c— Clown World Today 🤡🌎 (@cwt_news) April 29, 2022 Thoughts?

We need to change the constitution so African Americans can run for president and anyone elected to office more than three times spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Elon will always win. I’ll take the engineer over the politician / bureaucrats every time.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
The trailer for Avatar 2 is going to run in front of Doctor Strange next week.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Wow I thought that was already released and bombed- feels like I was seeing previews for that two years ago. I’m in, got lucky when I took a girl to the theater for the first one. All the way to the DANGER ZONE

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007

studio has to believe this will be a Blockbuster seeing as it’s been shelved for 2 years basically.

Scarlett Johansson is watching closely.

Upyurs

Nov 24, 2017
I know politics is frowned upon here so just don’t respond or close this thread. But mocking or throwing cold water on this issue is as much disturbing as the issue itself.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
My only thought is that may be the cringiest video I’ve seen since the Arkansas women fan posted videos of her singing with her nose taped up.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen is a sitting president who won’t gracefully conceded power and leads a failed insurrection against our country after losing both the electoral and popular votes by a landslide. Same one who is still stirring the anti-democracy pot with fairy tales about stolen elections .

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don’t know what I’m more excited for, Multiverse of Madness or Love & Thunder.

I don't know but I do know after the last Spider-Man came out they went back and did extensive reshoots. Spider-Man just went back to a good movie with lots of good characters and a fun time without worrying about making any messages

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
ETA: ^^^^ I knew someone could not resist^^^^

I know politics is frowned upon here so just don’t respond or close this thread. But mocking or throwing cold water on this issue is as much disturbing as the issue itself.

Yeah it's for the best if you don't talk about politics on here. Otherwise you're gonna have a thread that takes up the whole page.

Last edited:

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen is a sitting president who won’t gracefully conceded power and leads a failed insurrection against our country after losing both the electoral and popular votes by a landslide. Same one who is still stirring the anti-democracy pot with fairy tales about stolen elections .

You suck. Let us have our fun without actually addressing political ******** threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login