Ot: Morgan Wallen

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I again looked at this thread and thought it may be about some woman on an MSU team.

Slow on the uptake- maybe I'll remember this is a dude by the 5th thread about him.
I ignored the other threads but saw where he is taking a 10 day break due to medical news. I was generally curious. I don't follow country music and did not know who he was until the Ole Miss debacle.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It’s amazing how half the majority of the board claims to not know him but we’ve had weekly threads about him for quite awhile now.
It's front-page news and he screwed Ole Miss. He keeps getting into the news. The dude must have problems. I don't listen to country music. The last country stars I know are pretty much dead.

Reactions: Dawgg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's front-page news and he screwed Ole Miss. He keeps getting into the news. The dude must have problems. I don't listen to country music. The last country stars I know are pretty much dead.
I happened to stop on the CMA Awards broadcast while flipping channels and watched for about 10 minutes. You're not missing anything.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Twitter says he has something wrong with his vocal cords… do people think there is something else going on for him to be cancelling shows?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It’s amazing how half the majority of the board claims to not know him but we’ve had weekly threads about him for quite awhile now.
Have there been? I saw and commented in the one where he cancelled at OM, but haven't seen others.
Definitely didnt realize he is so popular on SPS.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
They know him. They just mad OM hosted him. Also pissed that Wallen is a celebrity, gets more poon than they ever will and has made more money than they ever will.

Last edited:

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
They know him. They just mad OM hosted him. Also pissed that Wallen is a celebrity, gets more poon than they ever will and has made more money than they ever will.
Related but unrelated, I've been meaning to ask: Are you an OM fan, or just pride yourself on being the most self-loathing State fan who exists? Most of your posts reek of penny loafer.

Reactions: Dawgg and bdfan09

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Its funny to see what some people think is stirring around in the minds of others.

I cant speak to others here, but I really wouldnt think anyone would lie when they say 'I dont know who that is' because its such an unimportant thing to lie about.
Just like I was surprised to see there are apparently weekly threads about him, I am surprised half the posters on this board are jealous of him for multiple reasons.

I personally couldnt care less than OleMiss got him to almost play in their stadium. I couldnt care less that he hooks up with more women than half the board, and couldnt care less that he makes more money.
Things that really arent important sure are important to select people and its funny to see them project that importance on others.

Oh, and a singer hooking up with more women than half of this board is hardly impressive. Have you read the self deprecating comments on here? This place is clearly more Chris Farley than Patrick Swayze.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Its funny to see what some people think is stirring around in the minds of others.

I cant speak to others here, but I really wouldnt think anyone would lie when they say 'I dont know who that is' because its such an unimportant thing to lie about.
Just like I was surprised to see there are apparently weekly threads about him, I am surprised half the posters on this board are jealous of him for multiple reasons.

I personally couldnt care less than OleMiss got him to almost play in their stadium. I couldnt care less that he hooks up with more women than half the board, and couldnt care less that he makes more money.
Things that really arent important sure are important to select people and its funny to see them project that importance on others.

Oh, and a singer hooking up with more women than half of this board is hardly impressive. Have you read the self deprecating comments on here? This place is clearly more Chris Farley than Patrick Swayze.
I thought Democrats hate people that make too much money and want to tax them so they are in the same income level as the rest of us??? Personally, I'm glad he and everyone else making lots of money enjoy it. Their sacrifices to reach that level is admirable. However, a lot of them pay the price of broken marriages, drug abuse and mental illness.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Jesus, a couple of you are more miserable than the 20 year olds crying over the concert cancellation. Sucks to be y'all.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I thought Democrats hate people that make too much money and want to tax them so they are in the same income level as the rest of us???
Um...well if this is how many think, then it sure explains a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to social and governmental policies.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login