OT: Mozeliak is still an idiot

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Here's about 50 reasons I pilfered from CardsTalk on why he's one of the worst GM/POBO in baseball. Since he took over 11 years ago after Luhnow left for Houston, he has ruined the Cardinal franchise with his ineptness. He thinks he's the smartest man in the room, but he's nothing more than a bow tie wearing douche. Yes I'm bitter and all of the Cardinal issues are not his fault but most of them are. Look at the Astros trajectory in that same time frame. This guy has got to do.

IMG_6467.jpeg

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
17 the Cardinals
White House Correspondents Dinner Whca GIF by C-SPAN

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
All due respect, name one f******* team outside the northeast that has more titles or tradition.
All due respect, I’m 42 and the Dodgers and Giants have the same number of World Series wins as the Cardinals in my lifetime.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Yes the same one that has won a world series more recently than the Cards.
The Milwaukee bucks have won an NBA title more recently than the Lakers and Celtics. Guess that makes them a better tradition than the lakers….

I think you misunderstand the meaning of more titles and tradition.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
The Milwaukee bucks have won an NBA title more recently than the Lakers and Celtics. Guess that makes them a better tradition than the lakers….

I think you misunderstand the meaning of more titles and tradition.
In terms of tradition, how about day games, roof top seats across the street (Basically a MLB left Field Lounge) the ivy, and Harry Carry.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
In terms of tradition, how about day games, roof top seats across the street (Basically a MLB left Field Lounge) the ivy, and Harry Carry.
Wrigley field is awesome, best atmosphere in pro sports in my opinion…. That does not help the cubs have a winning tradition.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login