OT: Need Help..I'm already drunk.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Met my manager in my pub while we are closed and before we head off to do the respective family things. We are playing around and making winter cocktails for the menu. Sampling has gotten carried away..

Need positive or negative reinforcement for the current names. Will take ideas for better names. The drinks are great, need good names:

How Bout Them Apples Cider Margarita
I'm Your Huckleberry Mule
The Canadian Dude - Maple Cinnamon White Russian

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
How Bout Them Apples Cider Margarita - meh...
I'm Your Huckleberry Mule - Like it...
The Canadian Dude (Abides) - Maple Cinnamon White Russian - Love it!

Jrobb

May 26, 2020
Met my manager in my pub while we are closed and before we head off to do the respective family things. We are playing around and making winter cocktails for the menu. Sampling has gotten carried away..

Need positive or negative reinforcement for the current names. Will take ideas for better names. The drinks are great, need good names:

Canadian Commie

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Grove Sh.tter

Sep 30, 2022
You own a bar? Where have I been? I knew you moved from Texas to Idaho, but I figured you were still in commodities trading or some such whatnot. Congratulations.

I visited lake cour de alene a couple years back and loved it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login