OT: Need Help..I'm already drunk.

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Met my manager in my pub while we are closed and before we head off to do the respective family things. We are playing around and making winter cocktails for the menu. Sampling has gotten carried away..

Need positive or negative reinforcement for the current names. Will take ideas for better names. The drinks are great, need good names:

How Bout Them Apples Cider Margarita
I'm Your Huckleberry Mule
The Canadian Dude - Maple Cinnamon White Russian
 

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,415
921
113
How Bout Them Apples Cider Margarita - meh...
I'm Your Huckleberry Mule - Like it...
The Canadian Dude (Abides) - Maple Cinnamon White Russian - Love it!
 

Jrobb

Redshirt
May 26, 2020
87
44
18
Met my manager in my pub while we are closed and before we head off to do the respective family things. We are playing around and making winter cocktails for the menu. Sampling has gotten carried away..

Need positive or negative reinforcement for the current names. Will take ideas for better names. The drinks are great, need good names:

How Bout Them Apples Cider Margarita
I'm Your Huckleberry Mule
The Canadian Dude - Maple Cinnamon White Russian
Canadian Commie
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,668
12,179
113
Met my manager in my pub while we are closed and before we head off to do the respective family things. We are playing around and making winter cocktails for the menu. Sampling has gotten carried away..

Need positive or negative reinforcement for the current names. Will take ideas for better names. The drinks are great, need good names:

How Bout Them Apples Cider Margarita
I'm Your Huckleberry Mule
The Canadian Dude - Maple Cinnamon White Russian
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor
 

Pre-Sh.tter

Senior
Sep 30, 2022
273
465
63
You own a bar? Where have I been? I knew you moved from Texas to Idaho, but I figured you were still in commodities trading or some such whatnot. Congratulations.

I visited lake cour de alene a couple years back and loved it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?