OT ::Need the Packs Top 5 eateries/bars in …

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Charleston and NOLA
I’m talking non-touristy, locals usually only know about spots for pre-dinner drinks, restaurants for dinner that won’t break the bank and one good local sports bar with 10 + big TV’s.
Been to both, NOLA a lot more than Charleston and I think I know a lot of places but always good to hear about the Packs recommendations.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Charleston and NOLA
I’m talking non-touristy, locals usually only know about spots for pre-dinner drinks, restaurants for dinner that won’t break the bank and one good local sports bar with 10 + big TV’s.
Been to both, NOLA a lot more than Charleston and I think I know a lot of places but always good to hear about the Packs recommendations.
New Orleans:
Jacques Imo
Doris Metropolitan
Cochon
Galatoire’s
Charleston:
Hyman’s She Crab Soup is a must
Sorry just saw you said places people don’t know about. Most of those don’t fit that description

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Charleston and NOLA
Recovery Room in Charleston

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Recovery Room in Charleston
Just remembered the Recovery Room in Jackson across from MS Memorial Stadium and Inez’s - in Belhaven area maybe ? Those places have some stories from the past.
Hal and Mals and their back room music venue, that place, McB’s and The Dock out at the Reservoir were/are three more iconic Jackson establishments that were legendary.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Charleston and NOLA
Bacchanal-Nola

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Charleston and NOLA
Popeyes and Cap'n Dees

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
New job moved me to the NOLA area a few weeks ago so bring on the restaurant/bar recs. Had dinner at Jaques-Imo's last weekend....bartender & waiter we had were top-notch. Crawfish/Gator Cheesecake 💥💥💥!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login