OT: over/under on uptick in hurt feelings reports after they join the SEC??

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Legitimately, what can be done about it? People do fins down (or did) against TSUN. If THEY didn’t get butthurt about it, will Texas take the cake for most easily offended team/fanbase?

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
The SEC needs to make clear that we are not the Big XII and be merciless with Horns Down in 2024. And I don't just mean from fans. I want to see it on official twitter accounts, jumbotrons, etc.

Unfortunately, their first true road game is Vanderbilt. After that, Arkansas. They end the season in College Station. A&M's goal should be to make them cry.

GE4oUXlaMAAS_RA.jpeg

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
The SEC needs to make clear that we are not the Big XII and be merciless with Horns Down in 2024. And I don't just mean from fans. I want to see it on official twitter accounts, jumbotrons, etc.

Unfortunately, their first true road game is Vanderbilt. After that, Arkansas. They end the season in College Station. A&M's goal should be to make them cry.

View attachment 518781
Arkansas will show horns down. Pretty sure Houston Nutt did it in the field while coaching there after beating Texas.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
So, first, I have to have feelings about Texas to begin with. I don’t.

Second, if you’re going to have your butt hurt by the “Book of Mormon,” your pathetic, worthless, and weak.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
First off, WT17 is with posting a link to a paywall site where you cant even read 2 sentences of the article? Come on man.

Now to the topic...
1- Texas is 10ply soft when it comes to the poutrage they show with 'horns down'.
2- BYU asked the 9 BYU fans to remove the shirts. It was 9 of em. People should rip on BYU for this.
3- The BYU coach had some words about this after the game...
"From the ROC, and from our players, and from our student body, that's just not us," Pope said. "That's not how we roll and it was just a miscalculation on a couple eager kids, which — we love the eagerness of these fans — but that's not what we do here ... That's not something that we're supporting."

Looks like just 9 people.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Cook

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
First off, WT17 is with posting a link to a paywall site where you cant even read 2 sentences of the article? Come on man.

Now to the topic...
1- Texas is 10ply soft when it comes to the poutrage they show with 'horns down'.
2- BYU asked the 9 BYU fans to remove the shirts. It was 9 of em. People should rip on BYU for this.

JR Ewing sighting in Row 4

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012

Now to the topic...

Holy **** it was just the WORDS. I assumed it was the logo. That's insanity.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
They shouldve just rearranged the order to say H.O.D.O.W.N.S.R.N. I mean isnt that what they do in TX anyway?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login