OT:. Ozark season 4

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Just binged the first 3 episodes, man is this gonna be a great season! No spoilers just great, the suspense and tangled webs just keep Getting better!

Grove Sh*tter

Aug 25, 2014
I'm home with a cold and the kids are going to my mom's tonight. So yeah, I'll be getting my binge on.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
That I don’t know - could be tho as episode 7 has nothing about it being the season or series finale.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Sat down tonight and started with the recap. Realized its been 2 years and we can't remember **** because season three came out like 2 weeks into lockdown.

So while its coming back there is alot I didnt remember.

oompa

Aug 23, 2012
No and the first two had me saying damn I wish I had watched Season 3 again.
Started to come back more in 2 but the first one I was like WTH - I can’t remember ****.

Netflix usually has a separate recap episode. Ozark has one for season 3. You just need to go to 'Trailers & More'.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Ok boys binged it yesterday, it's great and yes leaves you with an amazing cliff hanger, can't wait the two years it takes to get the finale***

tired

Sep 16, 2013
It's really good, but I'm about ready for Ruth to take a bullet. Her shtick has gotten old & annoying.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
No, not sexy Darlene.

Ha ha. On the subject of Darlene, whose baby is that she is caring for? I've forgotten, but surely it can't be hers. That old hag looks at least 20 years too old to bear a child.

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
It is the preacher and his wife that we’re executed baby.
Sexy Darlene is not liking her new partner, Ruth.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I hope Wendy blocks the bullet.

Is it just me or doesn't that woman always play annoying characters? I left Ozark but I might come back. Working my way back through The Last Kingdom and started back at the beginning I'm amazed at how many little things I missed the first using subtitles. I'm getting older and don't always hear voices well enough much less with accents on them. I rewatch anything worthy withs subs or CC on and it's enlightening

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Is it just me or doesn't that woman always play annoying characters? I left Ozark but I might come back. Working my way back through The Last Kingdom and started back at the beginning I'm amazed at how many little things I missed the first using subtitles. I'm getting older and don't always hear voices well enough much less with accents on them. I rewatch anything worthy withs subs or CC on and it's enlightening

This is the first show I’ve watched with her in it, but I can see her being a hated character in other shows.

Kind of like Lori from the walking dead. I don’t like her in any show I’ve seen her in. Well, just looked her up and there’s one show i don’t mind her in, but I also didn’t know it was her. Anyta Dyck in Letterkenney. I guess I was so distracted that Noah Dyck is JRock from TPB that I didn’t notice.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Primal Fear comes to mind.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Would def recommend rewatching the previous season before binging or at least each seasons recap. Wife and I are 5 episodes into this season and I completely forgot half the storylines since it's been so long.

Sep 15, 2009
I don't know why but Wendy doesn't bother me at all. Even though I understand why she should, she don't for some reason. Ruth on the other hand needs to go. Her constant whiny voice and annoying as hell frown face can't leave quick enough.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Opening scene of season 4 leads me to believe all y’all’s ill will for Ruthie is pointless.

Yep, I'm assuming the opening scene for Season 4 is what we are headed to as the final scene for Season 4 and possibly the wrapup of the show.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login