OT: Paul Lacoste

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He's been in the thick of things as of late with the Favre, New, Phil Bryant, volleyball complex money scandal. His company allegedly got a tidy sum of that handout. He was Taters personal trainer during that time

• Sad
Reactions: horshack.sixpack

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
He's been in the thick of things as of late with the Favre, New, Phil Bryant, volleyball complex money scandal. His company allegedly got a tidy sum of that handout. He was Taters personal trainer during that time
Of everyone involved in that situation, to me Paul seems the most like collateral damage. He was actually working to improve people's lives, and had made an impact on many people over a period of several years.

There seems to be a spectrum on the recipients of that money from get money; do little or nothing to get money; fulfill the terms of the contract, and Paul seemed to be on the right side of that.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
When I was a kid riding my bike through the neighborhood, I saw Paul Lacoste emerge from a moving van with a massive fridge thrown over his back. He easily walked it down the ramp and into the house. It was straight out of the movie Little Giants. I stood there in amazement.

Hope he is ok.
building on this, I once saw the strongest man I have ever seen in person strap a 900 pound desk to his back with one of those large yellow tie downs and walk up 8 flight of stairs like it was nothing. I was in disbelief and still to this day have never seen anything like that.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
When I was a kid riding my bike through the neighborhood, I saw Paul Lacoste emerge from a moving van with a massive fridge thrown over his back. He easily walked it down the ramp and into the house. It was straight out of the movie Little Giants. I stood there in amazement.

Hope he is ok.
"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach would'a put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind"

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
If I had a top 10 list of most vicious Bulldogs ever. He'd be on it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login