OT: Prime Day

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Anybody found any good deals? Or have recommendations for cool things i never knew i needed?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Limited-time deal for Prime Members: BODEGA 【Upgraded】 12 Volt Refrigerator, Portable Freezer, Car Fridge Dual Zone WIFI APP Control, 53 Quart(50L)-4℉-68℉ RV Car Cooler 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC for Outdoor, Vehicles, Camping, Travel https://a.co/d/7J7fT3e

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Got a good deal on a wall mount for a small tv. I have the big one mounted in my man cave and added a small tv to put off to the side but needed a good wall mount for an angled wall/small tv. $24 bucks. Need another small tv and mount for the other side but my gameday setup is starting to come together

Also got an electronic keypad door lock

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Got a good deal on a wall mount for a small tv. I have the big one mounted in my man cave and added a small tv to put off to the side but needed a good wall mount for an angled wall/small tv. $24 bucks. Need another small tv and mount for the other side but my gameday setup is starting to come together

HotMop

May 8, 2006

What's the link on that keypad?

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
Anybody found any good deals? Or have recommendations for cool things i never knew i needed?
My wife likes the Caraway cookware set. I had previously gotten it for her as a Christmas present. It was selling for something around $395, but was marked down to $355 so I got it. Woke up this morning and it's marked down to $316, so I'm sending the one I got back and ordered the one today. It's a shame they can't just give you the difference. Actually, did that for 2 other items as well.

Plus, with a new cookware set, she can better be suited to make me some sammiches.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
If I didn't already have them, there's a really good deal on the Bowflex adjustable dumbbells.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I've gotten some "preview" items emailed to me the last few days. The best deals are always on their Fire products. If you are in the market for a tablet this one is hard to beat for the money:
10" Fire Tablet $74.99

Lots of Fire TV's on sale too. I've got an 8" tablet and a Fire Stick and they work really good no problems at all with them. I just like the bigger variety of channels available on Roku,, the Roku channel itself and also apps at the Google Play Store. I know there are workarounds that you can always side load but that always seems to lead to problems in the long run.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Any recommendations for a countertop ice maker? The one in our freezer constantly freezes up and I’m tired of fighting with it

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Any recommendations for a countertop ice maker? The one in our freezer constantly freezes up and I’m tired of fighting with it
We love our Edgestar. Had it a year and got it from Ferguson for a deal.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I bought the Fridgidaire EFIC189 on Amazon a year and a half ago and have been real pleased. Specs say it will make 26# per day but I've never measured and weighed. It was $120 then but is $99.99 now. We don't use it everyday, we just get it out on weekends and make a bunch to put in the freezer to have for filling coolers. I'd buy it again if this one crapped out. My only complaint is once the hopper is full the ice is a little wet or melted and if you dump it in the freezer it freezes together and you have to kind of bust it up but not that big a deal

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login