OT - Question for Rebel Lurkers - Spencer Sanders

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Any thought as to what Spencer Sanders was thinking transferring for his final season to a team with a solid established QB? Additionally OM's future QB had already transferred in. The way I understand it he has no eligibility after this season? He has used his one free transfer too, right?

It surprised no one that he didn't beat out Dart.

Any chance he wins the job later in the season?

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Heard he got $400k. Hope it didn’t come with an NDA, and he can publicly talk about how bad of a decision it was taking their cash and being misled by their sleazy coach.

Reactions: CottonDog_

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Heard he got $400k. Hope it didn’t come with an NDA, and he can publicly talk about how bad of a decision it was taking their cash and being misled by their sleazy coach.
If he got that much, and they knew he likely wasn't going to start, I don't know if we can ever compete with that.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Heard he got $400k.
Supposedly Sanders is top-5 on their payroll. Judkins is #1 (doesn’t lead the team in rushing).

Is their an NFL team with a back-up QB and running back in the top-5 of their payroll? Questionable roster management.

For the money they gave Sanders, this guy could have helped them:

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I ead on the SEC rant that his transcript was so "spotty" that he didn't have many options. No idea how true that is.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
No way they paid $400k for Spencer.
And, if they had it would’ve great because they wasted that $ which could’ve spent on other positions of need.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login