OT: Raise Your Hand if You're a Sucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
and paid off your student loans.

Hopefully all you non-suckers will throw at least some of your windfall to NIL efforts. Jealous of some of the younger couples I know that still have a combined household income of less than $250k and will get $20k essentially just handed to them.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022

Hopefully all you non-suckers will throw at least some of your windfall to NIL efforts. Jealous of some of the younger couples I know that still have a combined household income of less than $250k and will get $20k essentially just handed to them.

I just hate that it promotes increasing tuitions. College tuition is way out of hand and these teachers are paid way too much especially based on some of the non-biased propaganda they teach...toward either side of the spectrum!

If anything only interest should have been forgiven. What type of lesson are we teaching our fellow Americans? To not be personally responsible? That the govment is going to take care of your obligations? Ah...I get it now.

Get off my lawn šŸ˜€

Jujudawg

Mar 3, 2008
Democrats trying to buy votes. They call it loan forgiveness but in reality they are just moving that debt to the taxpayers.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018

Just wait until we are paying for free college for non-US-citizens. And healthcare. And childcare. etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login