OT: Rebel Moon on Netflix. No spoilers

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Because there really isn't anything to spoil. Give it a 3.5 out of 10. Some of the action scenes were ok but even the big fight scene near the end just seemed so underwhelming. Plot was blah.

Now, these pop ups that keep covering the scene I'm trying to type on, I really wished they could all get cancelled.
Puppy wise and Ambetter health are off my shopping list for ever. This is really getting ridiculous.

Reactions: CottonDog_

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I’m not sure how much longer zack Snyder can cruise on 300. has he made anything really good since that?

3dawgnight

Aug 27, 2012
I was somewhat hopeful but it was truly awful and not in a guilty pleasure/mind numbing entertainment kind of way. Pure bad.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Because there really isn't anything to spoil. Give it a 3.5 out of 10. Some of the action scenes were ok but even the big fight scene near the end just seemed so underwhelming. Plot was blah.

Now, these pop ups that keep covering the scene I'm trying to type on, I really wished they could all get cancelled.
Puppy wise and Ambetter health are off my shopping list for ever. This is really getting ridiculous.
I didn't see enough in the trailers to make me wanna watch it. It's just another story of some woman made to be the hero because that's how they do things now. I am not against the idea of female heroes because we had some great female heroes in film history. Ripley, Sarah Conner, Leia...

It's just making them for the purpose of having a female hero, and not for the purpose of making a great story.

Last edited:

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

I read that it was Originally proposed as a Star Wars script and it was turned down, so he pitched it to Netflix as an original. Was curious as to whether it could possibly too ****** for Disney to green light as a Star Wars script or if it was actually good and Disney just didn’t want to go off brand and make a good Star Wars movie.

Sounds like it really was bad.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
I read that it was Originally proposed as a Star Wars script and it was turned down, so he pitched it to Netflix as an original. Was curious as to whether it could possibly too ****** for Disney to green light as a Star Wars script or if it was actually good and Disney just didn’t want to go off brand and make a good Star Wars movie.

Sounds like it really was bad.
Had heard that too and was hopeful. But it may have been worse than SW 8.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I haven’t watched a ton but that’s mostly because most look awful. I thought these were pretty good.

Klaus
Marriage Story
The Irishman
The Power of the Dog

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I haven’t watched a ton but that’s mostly because most look awful. I thought these were pretty good.

Klaus
Marriage Story
The Irishman
The Power of the Dog
Klaus was really, really good. A great Christmas movie to watch with your family that isn’t a kiddie movie

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Thanks for the warning. I don't like wasting my time watching a POS movie . . . like the movie "Risen" on Prime that I just finished watching. It 17'ing sucked. Total and complete waste of time. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I just watched it. It's another retelling of the 7 Samurai / Magnificent 7 with a bunch of Star Wars mixed in.

I liked it. Part 2 comes out in April. I also read there will be 2 directors cuts after that that will change this up some like Justice League.

Reactions: paindonthurt
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login