OT: Regarding political threads.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
There's no way some of you people have real jobs. I don't see how it's possible to respond in sometimes lengthy, often ignorant detail to every poster who disagrees with you in a 4 page thread unless you're either (a) sitting in the basement in tighty whities with nothing better to do; or (b) you're a fresh-faced sitting US Representative from New York.

So, welcome Congresswoman. It's cool to have you here. You should really put out a new dancing video.**

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Groundbreaking light bulb moment: not all voices have equal weight

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I'm retired but I honestly spent much more time on SixPack when I was working and spent entirely too much time in front of a computer screen

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
Boxer briefs, thank you very much. Tighty whities make me claustrophobic….

J-Dawg

Mar 4, 2009
There's no way some of you people have real jobs. I don't see how it's possible to respond in sometimes lengthy, often ignorant detail to every poster who disagrees with you in a 4 page thread unless you're either (a) sitting in the basement in tighty whities with nothing better to do; or (b) you're a fresh-faced sitting US Representative from New York.

So, welcome Congresswoman. It's cool to have you here. You should really put out a new dancing video.**
It’s always the same 7-10 participants making 95% of the posts in those threads.

Big time losers, all of ‘em.

Reactions: mike tice

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
This is absurd. All your base belong to me. I am not a robot. Russia good, Putin good. Xi does not look like Winnie the Pooh. Zach De LA Rocha Antifa Know your enemy red pill Morpheus Rise Introduce a little chaos and everyone loses their minds Heath Ledger, What we have here is a failure to communicate, here I am and you’re a Rocket Queen. I’m on the Nightrain, it’s such a Sweet Emotion, Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? Because if you are I just want to let you know, I am here so I don’t get fined. If you have any questions I will direct you to my legal counsel, the law firm of Lynch, Marshawn, Lynch, Skittles, and Lynch

Reactions: Darryl Steight

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022

wow GIF

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

This is just my testing ground for how to deal with political cult members irl...thank you for your valuable feedback. It is now in my list of possible responses. Can you tell me what side you are on so I can categorize it and know when I might hear it again?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The problem I have with political threads on here is it spills over into everything else being talked about on Sixpack because poster A doesn’t like poster B’s politics so I’m going to be a dick in this thread about football.

It’s why I don’t post anymore and read maybe twice a week. Some of you can’t help yourselves and there’s about a dozen of you that need to learn to shut the 17 up because no one gives a rats a$$ about what you think about every political opinion on here. I’d love to see you gone but that’s not my place anymore.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Wait a minute. Did you just participate in a thread that you obviously aren't enjoying just to tell me not to participate in threads I don't enjoy? Now I'm really confused**
Who said I wasn't enjoying this thread?

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
It’s no longer an annoying problem on SPS. I got sick of all of it and put the 4 biggest trouble makers on ignore awhile back. They are dead as far as I am concerned and life on SPS is all good again.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login