OT: rental houses in Starkville

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
I have some friends wanting to rent a house in Starkville for Texas A&M football weekend this year. Apparently there are none or not any available in Airbnb or Vrbo.

If you know someone that would rent, or have any recommendations on how to find one I would appreciate it very much.

Last edited:

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I have some friends wanting to rent a house in Starkville for Texas A&M football weekend this year. Apparently there are none or not any available in Airbnb or Vrbo.

If you know someone that would rent, or have any recommendations on how to find one I would appreciate it very much.

I see a handful on VRBO for thurs-Sunday of that weekend. It might be that they're only trying to do 1 night? Those are rare.

lanceharbor7

Feb 24, 2008
Send me a DM. I may have something for you.

In the cotton district.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Check Columbus. They have had some neat ones downtown and in the old high school that was renovated for rentals. Whatever they do tell them NOT to go to The Highlands. Ballgame weekends out there are ridiculously crowded and noisy

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It happens I guess... Hell I married one... It's been a real pain in the *** at times. Literally.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login