OT reports saying Iran

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Is all in for an asss whipping
Intelligence saying Iranian ICBM sites heating up
Hang On to your butts

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Obviously that's not good. The U.S. is already fighting a proxy war in Ukraine. We can't even put our battleships as close as we used to to land because of advancement in missile technology by our enemies. Yessir. Hang on to your butts

RebelRH

May 2, 2013
It ain't looking good. I hope things don't go from bad to worse. Here recently it is something significant just about every week. This week the port strike and now the possibility of this.

In before someone makes it political and gets it locked.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
My gut tells me most of these missiles will be intercepted, and would spell disaster for the Ayatollah

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Apparently Nasrallah's assassination is more of a big deal than people initially thought. He is a direct descendent of Mohammed and had been hiding out since 2006. Iran is fired up as much or more than ever. That was a huge bombing that Israel put on them.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
October surprise. Looks like several of them.

Iran is not that stupid. Iseral will wipe the off the map and they know it. They might launch some pickle size weapons to say face but they are not that stupid.

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
The leaders in Iran will figure out very soon that they aren't 17ing around with Jimmy Carter in 2024. Israel will wipe Iran off the map.
I would think that if they had any intention to "wipe Iran off the map" they would have done so already and vice versa. They will respond, but it will not be some existential retaliation unless of course Iran did something unthinkable, which they won't.

Reactions: 3dawgnight

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Iran likes to sabre rattle. More than likely it’s just them bluffing again.
Man, that is a hell of a bluff considering what will happen to Iran if they convince Israel that they actually intend to use them, or worse, Israel isn't sure that Iran doesn't have a functioning war head.

I assume Israel knows Iran hasn't developed one, or else they would have already struck. I also assume that as much as Mossad has apparently infiltrated Iran, they would probably know if Iran was making progress on getting a functioning warhead from Russia or somewhere. But after Oct. 7, I don't know how much confidence they will have in that assessment.

Reactions: HOVER and HRMSU

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Man, that is a hell of a bluff considering what will happen to Iran if they convince Israel that they actually intend to use them, or worse, Israel isn't sure that Iran doesn't have a functioning war head.

I assume Israel knows Iran hasn't developed one, or else they would have already struck. I also assume that as much as Mossad has apparently infiltrated Iran, they would probably know if Iran was making progress on getting a functioning warhead from Russia or somewhere. But after Oct. 7, I don't know how much confidence they will have in that assessment.
I imagine they are in contact with each other. They play games.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
They must have some nuclear warheads if this news is coming out.
Maybe they do, maybe they don't. My guess would be no.

But the media wants to get us all worked up.

The Pentagon and IDF know every move Iran is about to make. And Iran knows they know -- not saying that will stop them from trying something.

The wildcard in all of this will be Putin. He would love to see the U.S. take a black-eye diplomatically if not strategically in the region. But he really has designs on Iran and a weakened regime there would give him an opening.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I would think that if they had any intention to "wipe Iran off the map" they would have done so already and vice versa. They will respond, but it will not be some existential retaliation unless of course Iran did something unthinkable, which they won't.
Don't be too sure the Iranians won't do something that we in the West see as unthinkable. Doing the unthinkable is the ultimate goal of their hard-liners' religion.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Welp.. I’m getting on a plane in Dallas. If the world ends before I get off in Memphis.. it’s been real, y’all.

dgsmith15

Nov 10, 2008
Missiles launched. Here we go.
This Is Fine GIF

Anon1717806835

Jun 7, 2024
Is all in for an asss whipping
Intelligence saying Iranian ICBM sites heating up
Hang On to your butts
First, Iran does not have an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.

Second, Iran launched ballistic missiles at Israel back in April with very little success.

Third, whatever Iran does will be telegraphed ahead of time. They want to be seen as responding, but they don't want to do anything that would escalate to the point of direct conflict with the United States. The Iranians are crazy, but not suicidal. They prefer to have the idiots in Hamas and Hezbollah take all of the bullets and bombs for them.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

^This. The idea that Israel doesn't know about the existence of nuclear warheads is difficult to fathom. Possible, but unlikely. One of Obama's first major geopolitical decisions was the launch Stuxnet on Iranian uranium refining facilities, thus stopping their nuclear program. The reason that Obama's hand was forced was that Israel told him that if the US did not unleash that cyber-attack, that Israel was going to nuke Iran.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
First, Iran does not have an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.

Second, Iran launched ballistic missiles at Israel back in April with very little success.

Third, whatever Iran does will be telegraphed ahead of time. They want to be seen as responding, but they don't want to do anything that would escalate to the point of direct conflict with the United States. The Iranians are crazy, but not suicidal. They prefer to have the idiots in Hamas and Hezbollah take all of the bullets and bombs for them.
Actually, they embrace suicide, even national suicide, as a matter of religion and policy.

Anon1717806835

Jun 7, 2024
Actually, they embrace suicide, even national suicide, as a matter of religion and policy.
They "embrace it" as long as its someone else. The Mullahs are not going to approve any attack that would draw a direct response that would put their lives or the Iranian regime in jeopardy.

Osama Bin Laden embraced suicide attacks, but if the great lengths that he went to stay hidden from the United States is any measure, he had zero desire to be a martyr and was apparently terrified of the thought.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
All three systems are in operation. I would be hard press not to believe the US Military is taking some of those missiles out.

Reactions: HRMSU

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
They "embrace it" as long as its someone else. The Mullahs are not going to approve any attack that would draw a direct response that would put their lives or the Iranian regime in jeopardy.

Osama Bin Laden embraced suicide attacks, but if the great lengths that he went to stay hidden from the United States is any measure, he had zero desire to be a martyr and was apparently terrified of the thought.
Read up on it a bit. It is part of the Shia religion, at least for some sects.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login