OT - Senate Passes Altered HB #1020

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012

The Capitol Police's current jurisdiction (expanded in 2021) is below:

Before amended, HB 1020 would have extended that up to County Line Road.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This is a George Soros problem that's plaguing the nation, not just Jackson. Soros even threw $70K into Oktibbeha's DA race and he got his man Scott Colom. In Wash D.C., the average number of previous violent offenses for murderers is 11 and I bet Jackson has similar numbers. A homeless man in D.C. banged up a female Democrat Rep from MN in an elevator recently and that was his 13th violent offense. Let the drug offenders out while throwing away the keys for violent predators.

Last edited:

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I woke up late this morning because my alarm didn’t go off. Damn you, soros

if that angers you then exchange the last sentence with “thanks, Obama”

Reactions: mstateglfr

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
This is a George Soros problem that's plaguing the nation, not just Jackson. Soros even threw $70K into Oktibbeha's DA race and he got his man Scott Colom. In Wash D.C., the average number of previous violent offenses for murderers is 11 and I bet Jackson has similar numbers. A homeless man in D.C. banged up a female Democrat Rep from MN in an elevator and that was his 13th violent offense. Let the drug offenders out while throwing away the keys for violent predators.
That last sentence suggests Soros is doing a good job, despite whether anything before it was accurate or not.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Startin' to feelin' lonely and left out while lookin' for yo lost calculator?
Dude, you got nothing on me on stats or any kind of math. I wasn't even wading into that part anyway. That's why I said "despite whether anything before it (the last sentence) was accurate or not." I was making a comment on your last sentence only. Talking about why your stats are meaningless is a couple of levels above that last sentence discussion, and ya ain't even there yet bud.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Dude, you got nothing on me on stats or any kind of math. I wasn't even wading into that part anyway. That's why I said "despite whether anything before it (the last sentence) was accurate or not." I was making a comment on your last sentence only. Talking about why your stats are meaningless is a couple of levels above that last sentence discussion, and ya ain't even there yet bud.
Better Yet, why not discuss the simple numers my original opinion suggested. Do you dispute them?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is a George Soros problem that's plaguing the nation, not just Jackson. Soros even threw $70K into Oktibbeha's DA race and he got his man Scott Colom. In Wash D.C., the average number of previous violent offenses for murderers is 11 and I bet Jackson has similar numbers. A homeless man in D.C. banged up a female Democrat Rep from MN in an elevator and that was his 13th violent offense. Let the drug offenders out while throwing away the keys for violent predators.
Maybe it's just me, but he looks like an extra from The Walking Dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Oh look, immediately with some boogeyman rant and wild claim. And then multiple posters can't follow what a comment from @Boom Boom actually means, even after a clear explanation.
SPS gonna SPS.

Reactions: Boom Boom

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I asked a question that most already know the answer too.
The JPD couldn’t find their *** with both hands, let alone solve a murder or shut down Gangs and Drug dealers. The only murders they solve are the ones where they arrive on the scene and the Perp is still holding the smoking gun. Or the ones where the perps turn themselves in. There ain’t no case cracking going on by anyone behind a JPD badge.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You are really dumb aren’t you?

This isn’t what is happening in real life. This is what he is saying should happen.

Let the drug offenders out while throwing away the keys for violent predators.
Getting closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login