OT: So... uhh... yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

It's gonna be funny when we find out this guy was right after all.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I will get Will Smith provided he is done hunting Chris Rock. Somebody else get the Morse code machines so once we figure out how to beat them we can get the word out.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Hahahaha

What I hear when I watch that is “We have no idea how to handle this so let’s get the message out that past presidents let this happen but now……”

What a bunch of bull.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
The telegraph?
Telegraph whatever those things are called. I just want to be able to get the word out once we know how to beat them. I guess we should get Jeff Goldblum and Randy Quaid as well. Who else is going to figure out how to give the Alien mothership a virus, and then fly their plane into the green death ray thing?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Hahahaha

What I hear when I watch that is “We have no idea how to handle this so let’s get the message out that past presidents let this happen but now……”

What a bunch of bull.
That was a Republican Senator. John Kennedy is a Senator for Louisiana and is not related to the Kennedys of the Northeast.
I am not sure why a Republican Senator would take up for the current administration and deflect, but maybe you can explain the long game thats being played, based on your post.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
That was a Republican Senator. John Kennedy is a Senator for Louisiana and is not related to the Kennedys of the Northeast.
I am not sure why a Republican Senator would take up for the current administration and deflect, but maybe you can explain the long game thats being played, based on your post.
John Kennedy is a man who speaks and thinks for himself, not a political party. He digs for The Truth and that's about it.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Cool. I didn’t say anything about Republican or Democrats. Just said that’s the message that is being pushed out to the senators.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
That guy does a remarkable job of pretending like he didn't go to the University of Oxford.

Reactions: Pars

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Cool. I didn’t say anything about Republican or Democrats. Just said that’s the message that is being pushed out to the senators.
Ehhh, you didnt say anything specifically, but we also dont often(rarely if ever?) see someone from the right just take speaking orders from the left and regurgitate them to the press. What we do sometimes see is a Congress member from a different part speak up on an issue that aligns with the other side, when what they have to say is real and not marching orders.

Its a rare day when a Senator of one party would just choose to support and further a message from the different partied White House.
Based on that reality, I figured you had mistakenly thought this Senator was a Democrat, based on his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login