OT: St. Lucia

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
Heading to St Lucia for my honeymoon next week. Staying at the Sandals La Toc. We're THAT fancy. Got a cattermoran cruise booked for 5hrs one day snorking around an active volcano and seeing the Pitons. Other than lounging at the resort getting hammered on Blue Moons and eating at each of the 14 restaraunts, anything else I should do while in St. Lucia?

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Maybe go to Marigot Bay (or as our tour guide said the locals call it) Rich Bastard Bay and check out some yachts nobody on this board will ever be able to own. If you're going to the Pitons, there is good snorkeling just off of Sugar Beach between the Pitons.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Heading to St Lucia for my honeymoon next week. Staying at the Sandals La Toc. We're THAT fancy. Got a cattermoran cruise booked for 5hrs one day snorking around an active volcano and seeing the Pitons. Other than lounging at the resort getting hammered on Blue Moons and eating at each of the 14 restaraunts, anything else I should do while in St. Lucia?
Your wife

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Your wife
standing ovation applause GIF

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
If you have to ask, maybe you need to take someone else along to help out with the obvious things . . . . .

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
You should focusing on snorkeling in the volcano that rode down there with you

katfsh

May 15, 2014
Pitons, our dive captain called them the tits of st Lucia. We were there 20 years ago on honeymoon, not much to do off the resorts at that time.

Jul 19, 2014
We went 4 yrs ago to Sandals Halcyon. Way too small and not our scene. We visited La Toc and the Grand St. Lucian. Switched to it. Sandals is great that way. Best beach of the three and best mix of people imho. The one excursion I highly recommend is Benny’s boat tour. It was phenomenal. After hitting all of the tourist destinations on his trip and snorkeling, he actually takes you to a secluded beach to his mom’s home where she feeds the group lunch. It is authentic & excellent! By far the best day of our trip! Happy honeymoon and best wishes on a long life together!

IMPP

Sep 30, 2022
939BECC2-8963-4605-8B5E-F2EA0F02E7DD.jpeg

forget Blue Moon,
Drink all the Piton beer you possibly can!
A fantastic beer and unless y’all know something I don’t. You can’t find around here!

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
We went 4 yrs ago to Sandals Halcyon. Way too small and not our scene. We visited La Toc and the Grand St. Lucian. Switched to it. Sandals is great that way. Best beach of the three and best mix of people imho. The one excursion I highly recommend is Benny’s boat tour. It was phenomenal. After hitting all of the tourist destinations on his trip and snorkeling, he actually takes you to a secluded beach to his mom’s home where she feeds the group lunch. It is authentic & excellent! By far the best day of our trip! Happy honeymoon and best wishes on a long life together!
Awesome I will look into that. We're staying at La Toc actually. Looked at Halcyon and it was too laid back and quiet.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login