OT: Tales from the Territory

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Yes, it's outstanding. However, if they don't do one about the Tupelo concession stand brawl they're making a mistake. It was one of the most hardcore wrasslin brawls before the word hardcore was ever used.
I agree. The Tupelo concession stand brawl is legendary.

Reactions: aTotal360

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
They can get 3 of 4 participants, but it does seem they've limited to who has been in the 1st 2 episodes from mempho, daddio
Yes....I would've loved to have seen "The Boogey Woogey Man", Handsome Jimmy Valiant. Superstar Bill Dundee too. Met the Superstar and David Schultz in a bar in Columbus, MS a few years back. Even sat and had a couple of brews with them. I didn't dare ask Schultz if "rasslin was real". Ask John Stossel how that turned out.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Has anyone watched episode 2? It’s better than the first. It’s about Andy Kaufman.
I've watched several of them and loved them all. I liked Jake the Snake talking about when he slapped Miss Elizabeth and the Macho Man's inlaws wouldn't let him come inside when he and Elizabeth went to visit because he hadn't taken up for her. Jake the Snake "You know them East Tennessee folks. Wrasslin is real! People are fake!" LOL

Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Has anyone watched episode 2? It’s better than the first. It’s about Andy Kaufman.
Watched it. I saw/heard the bulk of it already, but this filled in the start and end for me. Did love the add of cowboy Bill watts being a mark (as we all were).

Looks like episode 3 will move off of memphis.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login