OT: The Last of Us

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
First episode premiered on HBO last night, thought it was phenomenal. I played the game so I knew what was coming and it was still really good. The game itself is very cinematic and story heavy but this is looking like it could be one of the better video game to TV/movie adaptions to date.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
First episode premiered on HBO last night, thought it was phenomenal. I played the game so I knew what was coming and it was still really good. The game itself is very cinematic and story heavy but this is looking like it could be one of the better video game to TV/movie adaptions to date.
I second this. It is an incredible story. Watch it. Don’t let the “based on a video game” keep you away from it

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
One of my top 5 games ever played and was worried about it being a **** show of an adaption…glad to hear it’s not

Hoping Metal Gear Solid gets due justice if it ever gets made

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I'd really like to see a TV series based off of one of the Fallout games. Currently watching The Peripheral on Amazon and its really good.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Watched it this morning, left me wanting more. I've never played the game (or any other game since the 80s).

Feb 12, 2013
After the first episode last night, I'm fully invested. Is the game only on the PS console? I would like to play the actual game now.

MSF87

Sep 29, 2022
The first one is coming to PC in March, and I'm sure the sequel will at a later date. Sony have started porting their PlayStation exclusives over to PC a year or two post-release to expand their brand.

Reactions: The Maroon Pug

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
The first game is one of the best modern video games of all time. The second game is very good too but a lot more polarizing due to some of the story elements.

The first episode set the stage well for what’s to come: this is not a cheery story by any means.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I'm holding off on watching video game to TV adaptations until Asteroids gets its due!

• Haha
Reactions: GomJabbar

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The first game is one of the best modern video games of all time. The second game is very good too but a lot more polarizing due to some of the story elements.

The first episode set the stage well for what’s to come: this is not a cheery story by any means.
I absolutely hated that game.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Spoiler ahead…………….
Why do HBO writers hate girl Dads?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login