OT The Machine!!

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Recently found out that Bert Kreischer is coming to the Brandon Amphitheater. Making my wife go with me. I will owe her big time. It's probably biggest mistake I've ever made and that's saying something.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
jethreauxdawg;[URL="tel:2039108" said:
2039108[/URL]]This is Brandon
I’ve never seen him live but I’ve heard The Machine story multiple times and makes cry laughing every time.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I hope he’s great

I’ve never seen him live but I’ve heard The Machine story multiple times and makes cry laughing every time.

I love watching that bit on YouTube as well. Never seen or heard him do anything else. Let us know how it is.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
I saw him las month at the ryman and will be in brandon. He was awesome

The beauty of brandon is it will be at 2.5-3 hr comedy fest with some monsters. Many unannounced names are doing show on it as well
Im pumped

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I was listening to 2 Bears and Kreischer was talking about that tour and how he wanted to do baseball stadiums and make a mascot of himself. He told the guy producing the show what he wanted and after they okayed it he said the only problem was he would have to take the head off to drink and he couldn’t hang out with his friends before the shows. The guy said, Bert we’ll hire someone to be in the mascot which bummed Bert out. And Tom Segura said, if it was going to be you all along why not just go around as you and Bert bust out laughing saying I didn’t think of that. I just always wanted a mascot of myself

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Check out the cabin on Netflix. Hilarious. 2 bears 1 cave with Bert and Tom segura is also a great podcast (most of them).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login