OT: This will cheer you up.********

DawgsOnTheWing

Sep 26, 2012
For all you Siskell and Eiberts out there...... what is the irony/message when all three of those characters (played by Black, Ritter and Yokum) questioningly say "Karl?" as the last thing said to him? I've always wondered.......

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Karl always seemed to be deep in thought. Reckon what he was thinking at a given moment? I've always wondered...

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
For all you Siskell and Eiberts out there...... what is the irony/message when all three of those characters (played by Black, Ritter and Yokum) questioningly say "Karl?" as the last thing said to him? I've always wondered.......
Linda also.
I think they all realize that the Karl they knew or their relationship with Karl is about to shift dramatically. With Linda and Frank, he is their hero and savior, but they will never see him again. Frank possibly knew in that moment what was about to happen. Vaughn was visibly emotional, but didn't quite know what was happening. Doyle, well, he finally realized he had f'd around and was about to find out.

Edited to add: I'm not sure it's a message as much as it is a dramatic device.

Reactions: DawgsOnTheWing

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
If only Dwight...er....Doyle hadn't eaten his second order of them "french fied tators...um..hmm"!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login