OT: True or False

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Nice wife in public and kitchen but a nasty little butt slapping ***** in the bedroom. *****

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

I can't figure out if you have turned into a bot or if you really do just scroll thru Twitter and post random stuff.

As for your question- the answer is very much - FALSE. Men aren't a monolith when it comes to what they want in a woman.

<insert why can't it be both meme>

I personally want a woman that can confidently wear both athlesure and summer dress, and know which to wear depending on the situation.

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
Not sure what the one on the right is really trying to represent, but you would never, at any point in my life so far, have caught me being interested in the one on the left. Not worth it, at all. So much drama and baggage. No thanks. I've never been attracted to fake, high maintenance, people. Not as friends, not as dates, not as mates. That's just me though. To each their own.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Not sure what the one on the right is really trying to represent, but you would never, at any point in my life so far, have caught me being interested in the one on the left. Not worth it, at all. So much drama and baggage. No thanks. I've never been attracted to fake, high maintenance, people. Not as friends, not as dates, not as mates. That's just me though. To each their own.
You assume the one on the right isn't fake or high maintenance. I assume that you haven't been around many Junior Leaguers

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Damn, you really read into a couple of pictures. Deep dive level reading.

Reactions: Dawgg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
View attachment 619778

I’m just trying to figure out the placement of this creature on her dress and why it’s staring at me with those beady-eyes**
eye lord GIF

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lot of assumptions can be made just from a photo.
Both are probably crazy.
Either could be a real beotch to deal with.
you are assuming the one on the left will put out but that's not always the case either. Could also be a lousy lay.
I'm assuming the one in the right is supposed to be wholesome but she can also be a freak or annoying as hell.

Last edited:

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
No matter what else is posted in this thread, this is going to be the biggest lie told.

View attachment 619783
I mean, yours is a funny response, but my reply was true. There are TONS of beautiful women out there that aren't fake, self-absorbed, high maintenance drama queens. Are they fun to look at? Sure, but that's it for me.

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011
You assume the one on the right isn't fake or high maintenance. I assume that you haven't been around many Junior Leaguers
No, I specifically said I don't know what the one on the right is supposed to represent. The only assumption I made is that they are both crazy. lol

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login