OT: True South - - I think I’m pretty sure I know the answer….

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
But, …. I like the show for the most part but they’ve done just about every SEC school location and have found off the wall towns across the South to highlight but Starkville isn’t even on their radar or so it seems.
Just pisses me off these ole miss geeks do this show but seemingly snub MS State and Starkville.

Reactions: Mr. Cook

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
But, …. I like the show for the most part but they’ve done just about every SEC school location and have found off the wall towns across the South to highlight but Starkville isn’t even on their radar or so it seems.
Just pisses me off these ole miss geeks do this show but seemingly snub MS State and Starkville.
I haven’t seen all the shows, but have seen the Mississippi ones.
Is there a complete list of which towns the have done so far?

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
They don't really do the college towns specifically. It's more of a cultural foodie show. It's based out of Oxford.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
It's a show called "True South" that went to St. Louis before they went anywhere in Mississippi. Take it for what it's worth.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login