OT: Vince is selling the WWE to the Saudis

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
What a cluster. He comes back to the WWE via what is essentially a hostile takeover, then goes scorched earth out of spite. Stephanie McMahon just stepped down. Curious to see what Triple H does. I bet you the Saudis will allow him to run creative as well. Total ship show.

• Sad
Reactions: Dawgg

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Well look at the bright side. That should eliminate the shaved, shirtless, oiled up body contact between two men in grape smugglers aspect of wrestling. NTTAWT.

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
What a cluster. He comes back to the WWE via what is essentially a hostile takeover, then goes scorched earth out of spite. Stephanie McMahon just stepped down. Curious to see what Triple H does. I bet you the Saudis will allow him to run creative as well. Total ship show.
So Im seeing its fake. But the "it's a fake news story" may be fake

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
That is cool. HE fleeced rednecks for a long time. Might as well screw them all over by selling it to the baddies.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I bet the women's league will lose a lot of interest when they have to start wearing burkas.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

This means I will be watching the exact same amount of WWE I did in the previous two decades.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Who knew that DS should have held out for the Saudi Public Investment Fund? He could've bought his own jumbotron!

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Saudi's expected to name Greg Norman as Grand Poobah of their new "sport" and Ahab the Arab as Athletic Director

Reactions: She Mate Me

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
First golf and now wrasslin. Sounds like the kingdom is diversifying their portfolio. If they make a play for MLB or the NBA we need an emergency legislative session. They can have hockey...

Reactions: Ghostman

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
First golf and now wrasslin. Sounds like the kingdom is diversifying their portfolio. If they make a play for MLB or the NBA we need an emergency legislative session. They can have hockey...

You know, with the purchase of the fake Da Vinci painting, and the BS golf tour nobody cares about, and this thing, I'm starting to suspect the new Saudi running Saudi Arab e uh might be a complete 17ing idiot, rather than the genius some (he is paying bank to) might want you to believe he is.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Time for some other companies to rise up and take the place. WWE's has been horrible for years but they were the only show in town. Vince was pretty good at politics but now I think it'll be much easier for another company to swoop in and take up the American market share.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login