OT: watching GOTG3

Sep 12, 2013
Just heard the old B&B intro song. Made me sad. Time marches on. Crazy HD6 been doing this for over 10 years. Still remember when I first discover BSR. Summer of 2013.

Reactions: Lettuce

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Just heard the old B&B intro song. Made me sad. Time marches on. Crazy HD6 been doing this for over 10 years. Still remember when I first discover BSR. Summer of 2013.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Reactions: Uncle Ruckus

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Which part Mr. lettuce. Hope you’re doing well bro.
Same to you

I Have one in the oven!

….popping out oct 24. No clue of gender or species, however, aught to be a wild ride.

I’m on full lockdown mode, hoarding baby items and dealing with 24th week of pregers and hormones….. I’m sure I’ve made all of the wrong moves so far but sun keeps coming up!

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Sep 12, 2013
Same to you

I Have one in the oven!

….popping out oct 24. No clue of gender or species, however, aught to be a wild ride.

I’m on full lockdown mode, hoarding baby items and dealing with 24th week of pregers and hormones….. I’m sure I’ve made all of the wrong moves so far but sun keeps coming up!
That’s awesome man. You sure it’s yours?****

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Same to you

I Have one in the oven!

Best of luck to you, brother. I hate that it's in the middle of football season, but it's a really cool thing to experience. Just try to relax. Yeah, I know...

• Love
Reactions: Lettuce
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login