OT: When does accountability begin?

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019

I handle federal funds on a daily basis. Every dollar has to be accounted for at all times. Whether it be state or federal. When will movement begin to dig into this administration?

Ya’ll read that last statement quoting the mayor at the bottom of the article and tell me there isn’t something fishy going on

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
That place is such a mess that nobody really wants to fool with it particularly while the Dems are in control in Washington. Maybe after the election....,MAYBE.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
That place is such a mess that nobody really wants to fool with it particularly while the Dems are in control in Washington. Maybe after the election....,MAYBE.
I don't know how much federal control matters. Vendors want to get paid timely. If MEMA is the counterparty, there will probably be a lot of interest. But if the City of Jackson is the counter party, you are talking about having to deal with incompetent city officials, not getting paid timely, and probably getting blamed for problems that result from the city interfering where it shouldn't be involved and then not being responsive on issues where they actually should be involved. At the very least, any reputable contractor is probably going to throw a 25-30% ***** tax on whatever their normal price would be.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login