OT - Will the Trill on dealing with show offs

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
chris tucker GIF

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
It's odd. When it comes to football, I typically don't mind the celebrations as long as they aren't too obnoxious, but there's something about a ************ flexing the whole way around. I just hate it and I can't explain my hypocrisy.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It's odd. When it comes to football, I typically don't mind the celebrations as long as they aren't too obnoxious, but there's something about a ************ flexing the whole way around. I just hate it and I can't explain my hypocrisy.
It's because on the football field you are not just talking the talk, but walking the walk. Most of those celebrations come after getting tattooed over the middle by a safety on 3rd and medium or demolished by linebackers all game running up the gut for the dirty yards.

It's like strutting after knocking your opponent out in the 11th Rd in football.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I’m glad the homerun leap celebration was done away with by Lemo. Kind of embarrassing when you hit a Solo HR down by 6 runs and make a celebration out of it it but when the same guy strikes out or pops up with the bases loaded, nobody throws a bucket of balls at him.

Reactions: She Mate Me

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Celebrations have permeated EVERY sport in a bad way. Over-the-top celebrations are the norm for every tackle, reception, hit, basket, catch, etc...

Give them all a WWE Belt.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login