OT: Wrasslin' Fans

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I've always kind of wondered if you, SteelCurtain74, were Steve Robertson due to the Pittsburgh fandom. Now, I just realize Mick Foley and ol' Rosebowl kind of resemble one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 17itdawg and Dawgg

patdog

May 28, 2007
Watched a documentary on Mick Foley's life a year or two ago. What a smart, gentle, interesting, and crazy man. He said after that match, McMahon told him what a great job he did with those falls, but you better not ever do anything like that again.

Reactions: 17itdawg and Dawgg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I one point in the mid/late 90s they were trotting Nick out there and he could barely walk. Kind of felt sorry for him, but he was a willing accomplice.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Watched a documentary on Mick Foley's life a year or two ago. What a smart, gentle, interesting, and crazy man. He said after that match, McMahon told him what a great job he did with those falls, but you better not ever do anything like that again.
I hate that he moved from Navarre. I would have loved to shoot the **** with that dude

Reactions: patdog

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Can't wait to see how Vince craps all over Money in the Bank. You know Logan Paul is going to win. Or he'll write in Gunther on this Friday's Smackdown.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
And Sting went threw 4 tables last year at 63 years old.
rick james cocaine GIF

• Haha
Reactions: mcdawg22

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
this came across my YouTube suggestions today. Undertaker and Mick Foley re-watch their infamous Hell in a Cell match together. They give some insights to it. If you have a spare half hour it's a pretty good watch.

Back in my high school days, I worked at a place with a coworker that always taped these PPVs, and every once in awhile, heā€™d bring one for me to watch. Iā€™ll never forget the night he walked in with this one, and he told me to to fast forward to this match as soon as o got home.

They just donā€™t make ā€˜Em in WWE like this anymore, and Foley is a criminally underrated all time great

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login