OT: WTF of the Day (nsfw)

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Ya'll remember Channing Crowder? Played for linebacker for UF.

We'll evidently he has a podcast called The Pivot. He had Kevin Hart and Ryan Clark on and this came out. I not a huge KH fan, but his reactions are spot on.

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
Channing Crowder, Fred Taylor and Ryan Clark own The Pivot and it is a very entertaining podcast. Mike Tomlin, Charles Barkley and Shaq have been my favorite guests thus far.

Last edited:

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Channing Crowder, Fred Taylor and Ryan Clark own The Pivot and it is a very entertaining podcast. Mike Tomlin, Charles Barkley and Shaw have been my favorite guests thus far.

The Tomlin and Barkley episodes were great. Planning to listen to Shaq's episode this weekend. This has been one of the more entertaining podcasts I've recently discovered.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
I’m pretty sure when we beat them in the Croom, I remember walking right past Crowder after rushing the field. I think I apologized to him for being out there. He was so pissed they lost.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Crowder hit Omar Connor out of bounds when we beat them in 2004. We were down on the field giving him hell as the clock was winding down. He finally had enough and stood up and said:

”I would start at every 17ing position on yalls sorry *** football team!!”

In hindsight he was probably correct.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I don’t think Kevin Hart is funny when it comes to stand-up, but every time I see him in a candid setting he is hilarious. The sheer look of shock and disgust on his face had me rolling. When he has 2 thoughts and the first one is “Y’all too nasty,” and the second one is “y’all are some 17ing jackasses,” you know he was caught off guard. Top shelf.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Dang that was funny! You can tell he is quick witted which shows up more in casual settings than stand up or scripted. He's probably way funnier in real life than his movies or stand up. I'm going to watch that a few more times!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login