OT: Young Thug

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
It is wild. I read today the judge is about to drag everyone present in the meeting in to try and find the "leak". The leak was not illegal. I continue to be amazed that judges do whatever they want with no repercussions.

Reactions: tbaydog

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Is Fulton County known for corrupt judges and prosecutors? Based on a quick scroll of responses, its super corrupt. If so, its news to me since I dont live in that state and dont follow that county's legal matters as a hobby.

Looks like the attorney got 10 weekends in jail as a punishment.

I just spent 4 minutes reading about Young Thug, his record label, and the accusation that he is a gang leader. 17- that was a waste of time. Cant say I was worse for not knowing who he is.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Is Fulton County known for corrupt judges and prosecutors? Based on a quick scroll of responses, its super corrupt. If so, its news to me since I dont live in that state and dont follow that county's legal matters as a hobby.

Looks like the attorney got 10 weekends in jail as a punishment.

I just spent 4 minutes reading about Young Thug, his record label, and the accusation that he is a gang leader. 17- that was a waste of time. Cant say I was worse for not knowing who he is.
Fulton County is known for widespread corruption. Even involving things that we are not allowed to bring up lest we be labeled insurrectionists.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Fulton County is known for widespread corruption. Even involving things that we are not allowed to bring up lest we be labeled insurrectionists.
Hogwash!!! Next you’ll be saying Memphis/Shelby Co is corrupt!!! Stop watching FAUX NEWS!!1!1!!1***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login