OT: Your President visits SC and Asheville……lol

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
We know how much Joe cares about the American citizens. After all, he devoted his entire life to ”serving” the public as he built his fortune.
Today, he flew to Gville/ Sptbg airport, went to BiLo center and met with Governor McMaster, and left. My brother works at the airport. Said AF1 flew in around 2, and left about 4. What a crock and photo op for such an expense.

Reactions: 92Pony

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Jackass🤬FJB
Instead of the money spent to fly Air Force One and all the Secret Service involved, they could’ve done a Zoom call and donated that money to hurricane victims. This was pure photo opportunity. I can’t wait to see how CNN spins this.

I could be wrong, but the plane landed and left two hours later so unless they left Joe behind to tour the Asheville area I have to assume he was on the plane. Lol.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
Well, in their feeble minds the south is populated by climate change denying, GOP voting, uneducated, racist, back woods living rednecks. So why would they care?

Reactions: Jmt1984

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Well, in their feeble minds the south is populated by climate change denying, GOP voting, uneducated, racist, back woods living rednecks. So why would they care?
Your mind is polluted
Pathetic loser

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Bunch of ignorant yahoos on the march here
More concerned with your vile views than for those suffering
Vulture
My family and friends are living it. So come on up to the Asheville area and help. I am intelligent enough to think about two things at once. But I guess for those that think any politician, especially the ones in question, care about you, then bless your heart.

Maybe Nancy and her husband will donate some of their earnings from all their Visa stock they sold last week 3 days before DOJ sued Visa for anti trust. They only held it since like 2008. It was a coincidence.

Sep 12, 2022
My family and friends are living it. So come on up to the Asheville area and help. I am intelligent enough to think about two things at once. But I guess for those that think any politician, especially the ones in question, care about you, then bless your heart.

Maybe Nancy and her husband will donate some of their earnings from all their Visa stock they sold last week 3 days before DOJ sued Visa for anti trust. They only held it since like 2008. It was a coincidence.

JazzyKock

Joined Jan 19, 2001 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 20, 2022
Because maybe, they just do?

JazzyKock

Joined Jan 19, 2001 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 20, 2022
Instead of the money spent to fly Air Force One and all the Secret Service involved, they could’ve done a Zoom call and donated that money to hurricane victims. This was pure photo opportunity. I can’t wait to see how CNN spins this.

I could be wrong, but the plane landed and left two hours later so unless they left Joe behind to tour the Asheville area I have to assume he was on the plane. Lol.
Because if they hadn't shown up, perhaps you would have that to complain about. Is it all about politics? Yes! The politics of the opposing side.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Because if they hadn't shown up, perhaps you would have that to complain about. Is it all about politics? Yes! The politics of the opposing side.
Nahh…..when you drop by for two hours and at least an hour was taken up going to BiLo center, why bother. The message is loud and clear.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login