OT: YouTube TV Channel Organization

fedxdog

Dec 7, 2008
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Yttv channel arrangement very close to random. It appears alphabetical within categories instead of purely alphabetical.
Am I missing something?
It took a year for my wife to be able to navigate Directv Stream. This is not going to end well for me, I’m afraid.
Any suggestions or am I screwed? I am saving $45 but had to get a gmail account.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Yttv channel arrangement very close to random. It appears alphabetical within categories instead of purely alphabetical.
Am I missing something?
It took a year for my wife to be able to navigate Directv Stream. This is not going to end well for me, I’m afraid.
Any suggestions or am I screwed? I am saving $45 but had to get a gmail account.
You can put them in any order you want so you really never have to go past the first 15-20.

Reactions: 77Dog

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Am I missing something?
Out of the box, it’s very random once you get past the networks and sports channels. I never thought about sorting or hiding…. I’ll have to check that out.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i think i have about 22 - 25 channels listed after hiding everything else. locals first, then the sports , then the news and after that the randoms like TBS , Comedy Central and yes, MTV Classic.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
We change ours seasonally. During football season all the sports channels go to the top. After the season ends other channels move up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login