OT: YouTubeTV going up to $73/month

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Sounds like I will have to shop around once football season starts again.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
Not a great deal like it was a few years ago, but still a quality service.

On the plus side, we just got the new multiview feature.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
12% over 3 years isn’t unexpected. I’ve got mine paused for a few months anyways. I’ll stick with them for sure.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Can you use Roku with YouTube TV or so you even need it?
What about if you have 3 or 4 TV’s going at once in different rooms/outside ?

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
I really dont know. It says it’s on 4k channels sometimes but I don’t know if it’s different. I got the 4k plan for the multiple accounts and unlimited screens.
Betting Augusta National will look good in 4k.

was21

May 29, 2007
Can you use Roku with YouTube TV or so you even need it?
What about if you have 3 or 4 TV’s going at once in different rooms/outside ?
Roku device as well as Firestick can be used. I think YouTubeTV allows as many as six tv's to be connected, but only two or three can be on same channel simultaneously, but not really sure. If your tv's are smart enough, you probably don't need to use another device like Roku or Firestick.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm amazed people are ok to pay $73/month (or more in many cases) for just tv (no internet). Then, have to watch ads that push crap like drugs for spastic colons (that has side effects that may cause diarrhea, hair loss, fainting, nausea, upset stomach etc) , pubic hair ads, vegan meatless patty ads, etc, etc.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I'm amazed people are ok to pay $73/month (or more in many cases) for just tv (no internet). Then, have to watch ads that push crap like drugs for spastic colons (that has side effects that may cause diarrhea, hair loss, fainting, nausea, upset stomach etc) , pubic hair ads, vegan meatless patty ads, etc, etc.
I’m amazed at people that are amazed at what people spend their money on. I’m pretty sure everyone in this board has something they paid money for that we all could make fun of. I have at least 10 things this week.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I’m amazed at people that are amazed at what people spend their money on. I’m pretty sure everyone in this board has something they paid money for that we all could make fun of. I have at least 10 things this week.
If you need an eleventh there's always my chase team's Patreon site. It's just $1, $3, or $5 month so not even a lot of money. For less then $0.17/day you can bring lifesaving help to starving Storm chasers that desperately need it. If you act right now we'll even throw in free chat. Operators are standing by.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
It's hard to watch all the sports you want otherwise. I don't like ads so I record programs and watch later fast forwarding through those ads. Cost wise $73 plus $47 internet totaling $120 beats $185 that Comcast went to with a package I had with them. And I don't always have YTTV. I can scale back to Sling or Philo for a lot of the year for less money. I like YTTV during the Fall for football.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Roku device as well as Firestick can be used. I think YouTubeTV allows as many as six tv's to be connected, but only two or three can be on same channel simultaneously, but not really sure. If your tv's are smart enough, you probably don't need to use another device like Roku or Firestick.
We started with YouTube TV about a year ago after 20+ years of Direct TV. There has been a learning curve but we are happy with it. All out TVs were Smart TVs except one but over time I’ve put a Firestick on all of them. They were all different brands and operated differently as far as the menus and remote control. If you watch Amazon they often have the 4K Firestick that also runs the TV for <$20. It’s nice having a common remote and menu. I’ve also read that you can put as many Firesticks on your Firestick app and it only counts as one TV as far as YouTube TV is concerned, no idea if that’s true or not.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
Well, I just got invited to the Netflix Preview club. I get to see things before they are released to the public. Some of the movies/shows haven't even been finished in post production yet. I'm a TV power watcher. But no commercials.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
"I have at least 10 things this week"

I'm amazed......
Excited The Big Lebowski GIF by Working Title

I am always amazed at this place.

Reactions: mcdawg22
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login