OT: Zyn shortage

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
The local (SE La) retailers are completely out of Zyn 6mg. I asked the manager of a local convenience store what the deal was and she said there was a factory fire and it crippled their US supply. Y’all seeing this in Mississippi?

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
yes....but have been told two different things.....distribution problems.....and then they were putting more nicotine in the 6mgs and they were tested at 9 and made to pull them off the market....

local store here told me it was distribution issues.....probably some jack leg distributor not paying his bill and Zyn pulled the plug....

My neighbor called them directly to ask what the problem was and they said distribution issues as well (as if they would tell the truth)....he ordered three rolls over the phone from them and got free shipping.....not much of a price break....was still $4.75 a can

that is the first ive heard of a factory fire

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
The local (SE La) retailers are completely out of Zyn 6mg. I asked the manager of a local convenience store what the deal was and she said there was a factory fire and it crippled their US supply. Y’all seeing this in Mississippi?
We had the same thing in Nashville several weeks back. Delivery driver told my son there was a fire at the manufacturing plant.

Water Dawg

Aug 22, 2012
Heard it was the plastic - can't get the cans manufactured......on top of the 6mg testing at 9

DecadeReb2

Jul 2, 2021
I heard Marlboro bought them out, thus transition issues. Whatever it is it’s 17ed me up. Cool mint and spearmint is my pleasure and there is none to be found. It’s almost like I’m addicted. *

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I heard Marlboro bought them out, thus transition issues. Whatever it is it’s 17ed me up. Cool mint and spearmint is my pleasure and there is none to be found. It’s almost like I’m addicted. *
This tracks. A mint flavored tobacco-less nicotine pouch called ‘Zyn’ seems like it would be a hit with the White Claw and Zima crowd.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Mrs Rotor works at a law firm. Apparently, Zyn had some **** that want “FDA” approved, so they removed it from the shelves. I haven’t heard the manufacturing fire bit. I use “ON” because of the deal at circle K, but apparently Zyn and the FDA do t get along….so there’s that.

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
21tfn.com

best damn pouches on the planet

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
I know Zyn got the jump on the market, but ON is the better product. Better flavor and discreet, unlike the Zyn pouches.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login