Other than the fact that he plays in Minnesota

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
and most of the country doesn't know about him, would somebody please explain to me how Al Jefferson didn't make the All-Star game?

And lower level seats to T-wolves games are $25. So sad. Tragic even.

dogfan96

Jun 3, 2007
Seshomoru said:
and most of the country doesn't know about him, would somebody please explain to me how Al Jefferson didn't make the All-Star game?

And lower level seats to T-wolves games are $25. So sad. Tragic even.

Tim Duncan, Amare Stoudemire, Yao Ming, Carlos Boozer, David West.. only so many bigs they're gonna take.. his time will definitely come</p>

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
His numbers are actually better than all of those guys. It really kinda blows my mind that West made it and Big Al didn't. The Hornets win because CP3. David West is only worth anything because of CP3.

I know the Celtics have a good thing going this year, and for maybe two more, but they are going to seriously regret getting rid of Jefferson if they don't win a title before the big 3 break down.

OleMissSnake

Aug 30, 2006
<span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"> I went to a T wolves game last year and paid $60 for third level seats. I know that was when they still had Garnett...but that disparity in price is hard to believe.</span></p>

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
I just saw a commercial last night as I was typing that first post that said "Lower level season tickets starting at $25."

Seemed crazy, but they have had about zero fans. Jeffereson is starting to get a few back in the arena, though. They get a ton of minutes from Big Al, Gomes, Foye, Brewer, McCants, Green, and Smith. Big Al has the most experience out of all them. It's his third year. It sounds weird to say, but Minnesota is in a pretty good situation looking long term. They'll get to add another really high draft pick this year, too.

Brutius

Aug 5, 2004
has been kinda interesting (especially as a Celtics fan). The Miami heat score 54 points last night, a few days after the Nuggets score 168. In certain cities (Seattle, Minneapolis etc), you can sit in the 3rd row for a 10 dollar scalped ticket. I've been to 3 or 4 Sonics games this year and you couldn't fill Key Arena with every person that came to all the games combined.

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
And Portland is on about their 20th straight sell out. Didn't see that coming a few years ago. The combo of winning and not having players get high and run into cop cars has helped a good bit.

Not to mention the Lakers are back, there's a new Shaq in Orlando, Lebron is more than he was hyped up to be, and the Western Conference this year is one of the most interesting races in any sport. The top 8 teams are within four games of each other, and Denver, at 40-28, wouldn't make the playoffs as of right now.

It's been a good season, and with a month left before the playoffs, things typically pick up even more.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login