Our friends, our besties, the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
"A new filing in a lawsuit brought by the families of 9/11 victims against the government of Saudi Arabia alleges that al-Qaeda had significant, indeed decisive, state support for its attacks. Officials of the Saudi government, the plaintiffs’ attorneys contend, formed and operated a network inside the United States that provided crucial assistance to the first cohort of 9/11 hijackers to enter the country."

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
"A new filing in a lawsuit brought by the families of 9/11 victims against the government of Saudi Arabia alleges that al-Qaeda had significant, indeed decisive, state support for its attacks. Officials of the Saudi government, the plaintiffs’ attorneys contend, formed and operated a network inside the United States that provided crucial assistance to the first cohort of 9/11 hijackers to enter the country."
Phil said they are scary mutha17ers.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I met a guy from Saudi last year, and he gave me the best figs I’ve ever eaten in my life. Grown at his house there and put under pressure for a long time. They were insanely good

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
It's taken 23 years to get to this point. Imagine the shitshow when covid starts making the court circuit.
Over It Lol GIF by GIPHY News

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
It'll be interesting to see if the burden of proof necessary to get an attorney to sue Saudi Arabia is enough to prove in court that they were, in fact, sponsors of al-Qaeda. I am genuinely disappointed that the firm is not Morguhuhmorguh

MSUDAWG2

Dec 26, 2023
Hell the mumbling Joe Biden's are letting them walk in now.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Has anybody thought for the past 20 years that there wasn’t Saudi involvement? Is there some new smoking gun that makes it harder for us to officially pretend that there wasn’t Saudi involvement?

Or is somebody trying to set the stage to seize assets basically in retaliation for not renewing the petrodollar agreement? That would be incredibly stupid, so I guess it would be on brand.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Do you guys know where the term land shark originated from
I don’t know if Mr Buffett originated the term but he certainly made it popular. It originally wasnt “ Land Sharks” but “Sharks that swim on the land”.

Reactions: Double Dawg

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
It's taken 23 years to get to this point. Imagine the shitshow when covid starts making the court circuit.

they’ll turn on the old white guy quicker….now the half white prez will be protected foreva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login