Our men’s and women’s teams have combined to win 1 of their last 11 games.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Snake eyes. If neither get a bid, can they play each other at the Hunp for the fans before they take off?

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
The men you can at least argue are losing to good teams. But that excuse doesn’t apply if they lose Thursday, LSU is not a tourney caliber team.

The women’s collapse is inexplicable. They had an easy schedule down the stretch and got punked by a bunch of teams that suck.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
The men you can at least argue are losing to good teams. But that excuse doesn’t apply if they lose Thursday, LSU is not a tourney caliber team.

The women’s collapse is inexplicable. They had an easy schedule down the stretch and got punked by a bunch of teams that suck.
Something happened with the women's team and it kind of concerns me that Purcell wouldn't or couldn't get it corrected.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008

Biggest issue with the men's team is that the defense just isn't on the level it was last year. We can't really even compete with a good team on the road and we've lost the last 2 games at home to good teams. I really expected more this year. Give me last year's team defense with Hubbard added to the offense and THEN you would have something.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login